1/60 HG weapons systems ( for HG strike Gundam)

eyesonme78

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN934101

Note: This is the only additional set designed to fit the PG Strike Gundam (so far); the 1/60 Striker Weapon System (BAN917987) was designed for the 1/60 Strike Gundam (BAN914212).

Although I'm sure with a little glue and some sanding, you can get them to fit the PG Strike/Strike Rouge.

The Sword Strike and launcher may fit on the PG, but I think that it takes alot of modifying. But, this month's hobby Japan shows the scetches for these systems and has "PG" in the upper corners. It shows internal details and the working internal parts to fold the cannon and sword. They may be planning to release them soon, but since I can't read Japanese, I can't be certain.

The Sword Strike and launcher may fit on the PG, but I think that it takes alot of modifying.  But, this month's hobby Japan shows the scetches for these systems and has "PG" in the upper corners.  It shows internal details and the working internal parts to fold the cannon and sword.  They may be planning to release them soon, but since I can't read Japanese, I can't be certain.

327741[/snapback]

I would bet they would release them for the PG. Since when has Bandai ever passed up an opportunity to market a Gundam kit? (although I am still waiting for an MG Marasai and Gerbera to be released)

I don't know why anyone would really wanna modify HG packs to a PG Mobile Suit...I haven't even bought a PG Aile kit yet cause I wanna wait for the Sword to come out.  I want PG kits for my PG model.....you know what I mean?

327854[/snapback]

probably won't happen, but I hear ya.... I will dump the Launcher pack as soon as a PG is announced... but I have my doubts unless they make a second skygrasper kit...