Must see batman video

wwwmwww

Hey how about alittle warning as to the content. :unsure: I just clicked on this with my 5 year old son watching thinking it was something cool Batman, which he likes right now. Nothing like trying to explain why batman is dancing over a semi naked girl.......

Sorry. I must admite I came across this video hours after getting home from watching 40 year old virgin. It simply stuck me as the same kind of humor but a fair bit tamer in my opinion. But you are correct, it's not something you'd want to explain to a 5 year old. Still I'd rate it PG myself, maybe PG-13 at the most. The unedited version of Macross would be rated about the same in my opinion.

Sorry again. Looks like the warning as to the content is now here.

Carl

Hey how about alittle warning as to the content.  :unsure:  I just clicked on this with my 5 year old son watching thinking it was something  cool Batman, which he likes right now.  Nothing like trying to explain why batman is dancing over a semi naked girl.......

321894[/snapback]

the key to stuff like this is not to freak out and like cover his eyes and go "oh my god dont' look!"

that will plant in him that sex IS bad and that will cause stuff like this to adversely affect him.

just tell him soemthing like "thats batmans wife" and play it off like its no big deal.

LOL

sweet avatar Carl- whats it from?

322090[/snapback]

It's a Lightcycle from the movie TRON that I designed a Side Car for.

sidecar7.PNG

The one in my avatar has this finish.

Sidecar.PNG

I made this using POV-Ray and first shared it with the world 2/10/2004 here:

http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default....o=top&id=270862

I'm still working at animating it in my free time along with some other TRON models I've made. Like this one made from the SideCar itself.

wake2.png

Enjoy,

Carl

post-26-1076539281_thumb.png