Yellow submarine 1/144 VFX VF-17D nightmare

Ido

*These pics are the raw model kit, not completed!*

A gift to all MW members, those pics can be used for the model section if you want.

This is the YS vf-17D that I got from Rainbow ten for 4800 yen (list price its 8000 yen)

Its an amazing little model, a lot of options like landing gear up/ down, vacum formed canopy or resin, Fastpacks (with missiles bays opened or closed), an impressive launch arm display base and even a bonus VFX (very small and detailed) character figure (it's called fleezia)

I like this model a lot, it really get the vf-17 lines really well.

HI resolution gallery (1024 x 768)

Low resolution gallery (800 x 600)

Enjoy it

I will do some pics to my Kayodo vf-17s battroid next.

Edited by Ido

Hey, thanks for the pics. There is an astounding amount of detail on that little kit!

The pilot is especially great.

Will you be building it soon? I'd be really interested in seeing some good pics of the launch base built up.

Hey, thanks for the pics. There is an astounding amount of detail on that little kit!

The pilot is especially great.

Will you be building it soon? I'd be really interested in seeing some good pics of the launch base built up.

321060[/snapback]

Nope, with my current skill Its already hard finish a plastic model kit, I need much more skills to build this little fellow smaller than my hand.

I buy garage kits when I find them at a very good price.

Dont let Graham see it. He will want to get it badly if he doesnt have it already. How long is it roughly? It looks amazing. I dont really like the 17 but this model makes me want one.

321144[/snapback]

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...topic=13589&hl= :p

How long? Roughly 11cm from the nosecone to the exhausts, it's 1/144 so its really small.