Progress Shots of Ride Armour

Sam

Awesome ride armor, man.

Thanks for the comments ppl, I really do appreciate them :) I love seeing mospeada as well Jung, it just doesn't get the same love for some reason heh

Dyo, I just did the armour for that little 1J, shaded it up even without white ... I might try and put a pic here, but i am wanting to do a 'progress shots ' thread for it, but trust me mate, Im doing it now I found it LOL

Sidearms, I used the base figure electra with custom hair made from two part putty. I gave her the Jim Lee outfit, or my best effort anyways, cuz I have always loved his art! I saw that statue I think you are talking bout and one i saw was chubby??? and the other had a strange face... dunno why they dont get it right..*sigh*

n thanks Anubis, I only wish it was lifesize :lol::lol::lol:

heres a pic of the fully painted helmet and Cannon, let me know what you ppl reckon on the transparent vs solid colour helmet.. Im undecided...

Im not gluing the visor in place, so it can be posed, so I can see Fukes face detail, or just looks more anime with it closed ! kinda torn on the issue..

post-26-1081554109_thumb.jpg

Cool D. noticed u r making it poseable too, in the arms n stuff. They are very fixed aren't they... but still, its cool to have =) be good to see it finished too.

I couldn't be bothered at the moment to try and customize these tiny kits, im happy nuff just to make them look as good as I can in the appropiate amount of time. I only have the one 1j Armoured, but that enough.

PS. I hate sanding.

=

Less custom ideas :D

Sam

thanks...but it's in fixed position though..the only moving part on this is kit that moves is where the arms connects to the body/shoulder..

my original plan was to put joints but gundamshop didn't have stock for months and even i did put joints, movements are minimal, so no use for joints....

the kit is almost done...just some more puttying and sanding..the hardest part, for me, is painting...