YF-21 or YF-21 FP?

ghiblione

Maybe I should get two of them, but I don't have so much money......... :unsure:

313761[/snapback]

The cruddy thing about this is that the original has no gun. I definitely prefer it in every way except for the missing gun. So, that being considered, I guess I would go with the Fast Pack version.

Hey ghiblione, my motto has always been,

"Have fast packs, will buy"

Both have positives points, but i think it looks better with Fast Packs in fighter mode.

Either way you go though, you should be happy.

Do you already have the VF-11b?

313868[/snapback]

Ok, go with the fast pack one.

Thank you for your idea.

I haven't yet got the VF-11b and any other one from macross plus.

I will collect them littel by littel. Now just looking for good prices for MISB or MIB or loose but with all things.

FP, of course. The original '21 did not come equipped with gunpods. A Variable Fighter without gunpods is a crime that should have been outlawed in the original 10 Commandments...FP-the only way to go...

In the YF-21's case it's forgivable since the battroid was mimicking the Q-rau, hence the forearm cannons.

The old verion makes a better battroid, the FP version a better fighter mode. Depends on which you want to display.

The fp version is also the wrong color, so that's another consideration.

HI all,

Does anyone know if you can get parts to convert it to a vf-22?? Also, what is needed to convert, besides a new canopy??

edit: OOps I meant the vf-22...

Edited by e_jacob77

Man, get both. That's what I do. Yes, Macross is my favorite drug... :blink:

Get both, but, I do still preffer the FP version better, so get 2 FP versions. Have one in fighter Mode, and the other one in Battroid mode. :lol:

Problem Solved! and they match colors... :)

Get 3, it is divisible by 1, and it means good luck!(Stealth "TheMovie" anyone?)(not very fascinated btw)

Vic! B))