BETA FIGHTER

ANA__

I know when this is coming out , is coming out on march 2006 but the sad part is that its going to be a bit xpensive $125 and only in 2 colors blue and black like the shadow fighter.

And i dont know if you guys know this already but robotech will air again the whole saga in december 2005 including the 2 missing parts when scott flies to outspace to find rick hunter .

http://www.shadowchroniclesnews.com/

also on the website that i just posted  you can see some pictures of the 2 missing parts of ROBOTECH (greatest cartoon ever )

310289[/snapback]

While news of the Beta/Tread does bring joy to my eyes,

A) This is the wrong forum for this

and

B) No one says that Robotech is the "greatest cartoon ever." But we can still save you! Just watch Macross and take two spoonfuls of castor oil a day, and you should be fine in about a month.

Yes it can i was on ROBOCOM when one of the producers start doing a demo of how to transform it and he attached it to a 1/55 hikaru then all the people start asking questions of this could also be attach to a 1/48 but the guy in charge said no

first of all... we already have a thread devoted to toynami products (all of them) in the OTHER anime forum (Robotech is NOT macross, hence why the thread resides in the OTHER forum).

Second of all, WHY would you want to try to mate a tread fighter to a valkyrie in 1/55 scale OR 1/48??? they're not part of the same series! To it it in the modern terms you youngsters online seem to use so much: "OMFG si teh ghey LOL!!!111!"

And i dont know if you guys know this already but robotech will air again the whole saga in december 2005 including the 2 missing parts when scott flies to outspace to find rick hunter .

Oh god... not again... hasn't Adult Swim gone far enough down the crapper? LOL

Oh god... not again... hasn't Adult Swim gone far enough down the crapper? LOL

310325[/snapback]

I am just trying to inform people about this ,If i upset you I am sorry