My newest addition.. VF-1A 1/48th

Luclin999

Well, the newest addition to the shelves arrived today. (Thanks Eyesonme78).

Tried to watch Graham's video on transforming these figures but I couldn't get the picture to play, just sound even after downloading the latest Quicktime update.

Took a stab at the instructions with my -extremely- limited Japanese and managed to get it from Fighter to Gerwalk to Battloid in about 20 minutes. (Sadly, I spent more time trying to get Graham's video to play ) :o

Put him in his new home but is seems he has a bit of attitude...

sherriff.jpg

:lol:

Now I just need a VF-1A Max, VF-1S Roy, VF-1A LV, VF-1J Max, VF-1J Hikaru, VF-1J Millia and maybe one.. no make it two VF-1A CFs...

Hunting those down should keep my occupied for the next year or two...

/sigh

Twoducks Posted on Jun 16 2005, 07:08 PM
Plus Strike Parts for the VF-1A Max, VF-1S Roy, VF-1A LV, VF-1A Hikaru...

If you can find 'em anywhere ;) !

More than likely I'll settle myself with the Super parts from the VF-1J Max I just ordered and wait until Yamato desides to re-issue the Fast Packs rather than pay 2-3 times their MSRP.

I will buy a couple of sets of the GBP armor though when it's released just to avoid this kind of problem with those.

Probably one each for my CFs.

Damn! This thing is posable!

48-2.jpg

Damn EXO... it's soooo true. Before my first 1/48, I had 8 or 9 1/60's on the shelf. Then I got 2 more, and then my shelf was all 1/48's. Now I have 7 1/48's and the only 60 displayed is the Super O, and I would display the elint if they I had it.

You speak truth in your image...

:Dat

I'm afraid that I enjoy having the different versions too much to simply get rid of everything and focus solely on 1/48s.

Very happy that my Bandai VF-1A, VF-1S & VF-1J reissues arrived today and the VF-1S Super should be here by Friday.

Hopefully next week the other two 1/48s I ordered should arrive.