Magazine Subscription to Anime Related

Agent-GHQ

Hope this is the right spot to ask for help. I'm trying to get subscription to any of the following magazine:

1. Dengeki Hobby

2. Character Model

3. B-Club

4. Hobby Japan

Does anyone know where or how to go about getting a subscription? Thanks for your help.

Ryver

Google is your friend I just googled the first in your list, (Dengeki Hobby Magazine Subscription) and came up with the following link : http://www.animebooks.com/dehomaoneyes.html.

I'm certain that If you do the same for the other's you should be able to find what you are looking for! It's really not that hard, just a little bit of effort is all it takes to get what you want.

Also, expect to pay a bit higher than the cover price for the magazines...given the fluctuating exchange rate and applicable taxes on both sides of the Pacific. If you go thru Kinokuniya or Asashiya, they should be able to tell you how much a certain subscription will cost.

Both of them are Japanese bookstores which have a considerable number of branches in the US (mostly in areas with high Japanese expat concentrations, such as the West Coast and New York)

Quick Google search brought up this info about Kinokuniya Bookstores:

•KINOKUNIYA BOOK STORES OF AMERICA CO., LTD.

San Francisco Store  1581 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA 94115, U.S.A. 415-567-7625

San Jose Store  685 Saratoga Ave., San Jose, CA 95129, U.S.A. 408-252-1300

Seattle Store  525 South Weller St., Seattle, WA 98104, U.S.A. 206-587-2477

Los Angeles Store  123 Astronaut Ellison S. Onizuka Street, Suite 205, Los Angeles, CA 90012, U.S.A. 213-687-4480

Costa Mesa Store  3030 Harbor Blvd., Suite G3, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, U.S.A. 714-662-2319

Portland Store  10500 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway, Beaverton, OR 97005, U.S.A. 503-641-6240

•NEW YORK KINOKUNIYA BOOK STORES

New York Store  10 West 49th Street, New York, NY 10020, U.S.A. 212-765-7766

Palisades Store  3360 Palisades Center Drive, West Nyack,NY 10994, U.S.A. 845-353-6600

Hope this is the right spot to ask for help. I'm trying to get subscription to any of the following magazine:

1. Dengeki Hobby

2. Character Model

3. B-Club

4. Hobby Japan

Good luck with getting a subscription to B-Club as they stopped publishing it about 5 years or so ago

And as far as I know, Character Model magazine is also dead. There hasn't been a new issue published since Spring 2004.

Graham