Yammy Valkie to Eat...

NeoSlashott

gyargh.... @__@' must buy valk... must buy valk...

eherm... I'm new here, being a fellow fan-artist and modeling-kit-collector. After days of finding some toys/modeling kits on websites, till I landed on that unique toy Yamato 1/48, it was My today's obsession. I feel like I wanna buy that Valk, it reminded me since I'm 5, my mom bought the very-old and small transformable VF-1S with no fastpacks, just permanent-Leg booster type... blue tailfins attached each legs. (not Yamato-ish... forgot what company name is.)

I firstly found one at Tisinc, trying to buy the Yamato VF-1J Super Valkyrie... I dunno why it's prices were so high every month, Last January the VF-1J priced at $135 till it's $229 for now. It's much too pricey as my Yamaha Keyboard 30,000+ pesos... In the Philippines. Most arggh-able thingy is the Hikaru VF-1S at 40,000 pesos ( $299 dang dollarz >_< eegh! )

Dang... I should buy it earlier, but it's no good I have low allowances. I still wait till becomes fair at reasonable price. Otherwise stocked-out 1/48 would be bad thing. =(

Are there any sites selling Yamato 1/48s so I could carefully choose where to buy it very well. It would be glad if anyone help me out. ^^''

Thanks for readin, and Hi to anyone Macross fans out there. ^_^

~Ardee

Edited by NeoSlashott

Err...current exchange rate is Php 54.5 to a $1. So, $300 would be just Php 16,000. About half of your keyboard!

ah... XD eheh... meh and my lousy calculations, looks like I dont have to worry about dollars vs pesos. Thanks Ensign.

Connor99 quote: Welcome to MW,NEOSLASHOTT !! Might wanna try GREATTOYS.net, if yer based in P.I. The re-ish VF-1S ROY's are of somewhat reasonable price still. Good luck

You're a Pinoy too?! ^__^ I never knew Greattoys were on Philippines. In Manila, I only saw 2 Roys in stock, is it second re-ish? XD aaah! I might buy that one along with Super and Strike Parts. ^____^ Salamat, Connor! Now I definitely buy one in peace. (dang, if only Hikaru VF-1S is there too.)

Ed Coli quote: Valk Exchange is probably your best bet. The 1/48s are quickly becoming expensive, though, so you might want to wait until the Cannon Fodder is released to start your addiction.

Welcome to MW!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Ed Coli ^_^ Sadly, Miria isnt my type of valk there, some others are out of stock. Cannon Fodders worth the wait, I bet it's really good news.

Good thing Conor told me where the nearest store is... no problems at shipping expenses.

Alrighty! =D time for me to buy my first Valk! (Yammies so Yummy! *eat's em* lol j/k ^_^ )

Thank you everyone!

Vampire Hunter D Posted on Jun 6 2005, 12:09 AM

Bumili ka na ng 1/48 bago tumaas and presyo!:) 

Couldn't have said it better myself. NEOSLASHOTT, listen to the man,'coz it's buy now or pay out the butt later :D .

Edited by connor99