Availability of Macross Toys in Hongkong

Clarkent

Hi.. been sometime since the last 1/48 yamato macross valkyrie amd bandai valkyries.

Will be making a trip down to Hong kong next mth and was wondering how is the supply of macross toys in Hong currently.

What are the 1/48s that are still available in the market and at what price.

Other types of macross toys also.

Maybe the Folks in HK can help.

thanks

Ha...little late my dear friend!

Most stock here are all dried up ages ago. Every now and then though, if you are lucky, you will be able to pick one up but at inflated prices.

Most common are the Millia Super 1J and Hikaru Super 1J, priced at around $150, I did miss out on the reissue Max 1A a few months back at $90 :(

Finding the 1/60 VF-1S Strike Valk is not too difficult in HK. Also, the Max & Milia 1/60 Q-Raus are quite easy to track down, especially the Max.

But yes as Andy said, the 1/48s are getting harder to find and more expensive.

Graham

Most common are the Millia Super 1J and Hikaru Super 1J, priced at around $150, I did miss out on the reissue Max 1A a few months back at $90  :(

What??!! The Hikaru Super 1J is common? I need to start making friends in HK.

Hi guys,

2 months ago, I made a trip to Argyle 111 Shopping Arcade and found one 1/48 Low Visibility sitting there. But then I went there again 1 week ago but it was gone. Too bad, I should have picked it up when I had a chance.

I remember seeing 1/48 Max and Milia at Toy Exchange at Mong Kok. I am here excluding my liability here if you can't find one. =D

Thanks alot guys.

I haev a rough idea where the shops are in Hongkong as I was there just last year.

Kicked myself in the butt when I didnt purchase the M&M 1/48 its lowest price.

Was hoping that I would have something to look forward to for this trip there this time.. but guess I will eb disappointed.

Will miss out on the CF 1/48 which is coming out in Aug!

and the disney that si coming in sept!

Thanks alot guys.

I haev a rough idea where the shops are in Hongkong as I was there just last year.

Kicked myself in the butt when I didnt purchase the M&M 1/48 its lowest price.

Was hoping that I would have something to look forward to for this trip there this time.. but guess I will eb disappointed.

Will miss out on the CF 1/48 which is coming out in Aug!

and the disney that si coming in sept!

You don't have to feel bad about missing the opening of Disney in HK. It's the smallest of them all and will be flooded with millions of people from the mainland.

As for macross toys, you can always try befriending some of the toy store owners. Even if they don't have any for sale, they might still be able to hook you up with something.

Counting down the days to my trip to hongkong :)

Was looking through yahoo auctions Hongkong and saw a couple of sellers selling the Vf-1j Max & Milla Set 1/48 at ard HK$2200 and also the VF-1S 1/48 and Fastpack bundled for HK$1500. Will the retail shops give me a better price or should I bid on the auction and self collect when Im in hongkong? :huh: you guys in hk care to give your opnion?. I be going at the end of june

Edited by Clarkent