E3 Computer Gaming con

Goshawk

Hey everyone, Just to let all you gamers know that E3 Gaming Con is almost here, For you that dont know E3 is where they bring out the big companys that produce games for X Box, PS2, and Massive Multiplayer Online games, not to mention the new console systems coming out. And it just so happens the radio station I work for, MMORadio is going E3 and broadcasteing from the Con floor.

Here is our press release so you can read up a bit.

Hi there. If you’ve never heard of us, we are MMORadio. We are an internet radio station formed and ran by gamers for gamers. We play rocking tunes and feature the latest news to come from the gaming industry.

This year, thanks to NCSoft and EGI hosting, we’ll be bringing the thrill and wonder of the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) to 20,000 listeners as we broadcast from the floor of E3. We’ll be interviewing numerous members of the gaming industry and we’ll have the big news from E3 straight from the source.

If you’re interested in having E3 brought to you, check out www.mmoradio.com or read the official press release from NCSoft and MMO Radio below:

If you have any further queries regarding this post, please direct them to cerr@mmoradio.com.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the station!

Streaming radio outlet to broadcast live from NCsoft booth at gaming expo

AUSTIN, Texas, May 4, 2005- Every gamer on the planet would like to visit the floor of E3 in May, but many can’t make it. This year, however, 20-thousand of those gamers will have E3 brought to them over the broadcast stream of the Internet radio station, MMORadio (http://www.mmoradio.com/), a first in the history of E3.

On May 18 MMORadio makes history when they start three days of continuous coverage from the NCsoft® booth (South Hall, booth 1024) at the Convention Center in Los Angeles. With corporate sponsorships including NCsoft and EGI Hosting and interviews planned with many developers, designers and musicians attending the show, MMORadio is making sure that gamers won’t miss one second of E3 2005.

“This is an exciting venture for NCsoft because MMORadio reaches players who want to be a part of the biggest game event of the year,” said Fred Schmidt, vice president of marketing for NCsoft North America. “This is a great way for NCsoft to connect directly to our customers through an unvarnished format where players will get the latest news and views about our games, and the games of all the major industry players, straight from a source that knows what they’re talking about.”

MMORadio is a webcast station conceived, started and staffed solely by gamers. MMORadio knows what gamers want to hear, because they are gamers. Listeners get real gamers’ views on the hottest new games and peripherals.

“NCsoft has taken a bold step by generously including the gaming community in this experience. We are honored to become the voice that bridges the gap between gamers and gaming companies everywhere,” said Jacqui Telles, President of Kudobang Inc., Parent Corporation of MMORadio.

To find out how to join in on MMORadio’s live coverage of E3, visit http://www.mmoradio.com.

About NCsoft

NCsoft’s North American business is headquartered in Austin, Texas and is part of Korea-based NCsoft Corporation. NCsoft, with its own development and publishing offices in Texas and California, also works with subsidiaries and third party developers throughout North America to develop and publish innovative online entertainment software products. The company launched two massively multiplayer titles on the same day last year: Lineage II and City of Heroes, and in April of 2005 released its third title, the highly anticipated, Guild Wars. NCsoft expects to launch two more massively multiplayer titles in 2005: Auto Assault, and City of Villains. More information about NCsoft can be found at http://www.PlayNC.com/.

About Kudobang, Inc.

Kudobang, Inc. main office location is Lancaster, MA and it is an Internet Media Entertainment Corporation primarily focused on supporting the gaming industry and its surrounding communities. With the successful launch of MMORadio in July of 2004 and the opening of Kudobang, Inc. vocal talent agency in March of 2005, Kudobang, Inc. works with entertainment software companies to provide rich media and events for subscribed users of massively multi-player online games. More information about Kudobang, Inc can be located at

http://www.kudobang.com or http://www.mmoradio.com.

###

NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, Lineage, PlayNC, PlayNC.com and all associated NCsoft logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. City of Heroes is a trademark of Cryptic Studios, Inc. and NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Thanks

Angus

AKA Goshawk

Hey guys and gals, Good news, there are some PRE E3 pics up on the MMORadio forums. :D:D stop in and take a look, dont forget we will be airing interveiws of the companys there, so tune and have fun :D:D

Doh, helped if I put the wedsite addy in,

www.mmoradio.com

on the site theres a link to our IRC and a link "listen now" button should take straight to the music.

Angus

Edited by Goshawk

Hi guys :) Does anyone have any pics of this E3 chicks ? :p:lol:

I'll be there Wednesday and Thurs.

Have I told you that I hate you lately? :p

Make sure to check out the Call of Duty 2 and Battlefield 2 booths for me. Ass.

These games be looking good... man... I'm gonna fall for getting another system... bah!

DSC02432.JPG

DSC02433.JPG

I wasn't actually planning to take a pic of these girl's butts,

but my camera takes so damn long to reset...

DSC02437.JPG

DSC02438.JPG

DSC02439.JPG

DSC02440.JPG

DSC02441.JPG

DSC02443.JPG

DSC02445.JPG

Nintendo piano playing guy from that thread:

DSC02446.JPG

Pics!!! Thanks ;) I wish I was there this year.