Mospeada toys

rsvictor1976

Welcome to MW. Toynami is making a variable Legioss in 1/55 (I think), supposedly to link up with a Tread. I don't think anyone knows for sure about any of the Ride Armors, though. There's a pinned thread in the "Other / Sci Fi" section:

Link

Edited by Batou

MPC Cyclones (aka big transformable Ride Armor like the 9" Gakken) are supposed to be coming after the MPC Alpha toys are done, so won't be for a while if Toynami do ever plan to make them.

At any rate, Toynami have the worldwide, including Japan, Mospeada toy rights, so they are quite literally the only game in town. Yamato had their chance...and passed on it :(

Cyc

At any rate, Toynami have the worldwide, including Japan, Mospeada toy rights, so they are quite literally the only game in town.

Yea...but at least Mospeada stuff is gonna be made. Southern Cross stuff most likely doesnt stand a chance in hell because of Toynami and how Harmony Gold percieves their market. Toynami, of course, owns the worldwide license for the SC toys as well. :angry:

Yea...but at least Mospeada stuff is gonna be made. Southern Cross stuff most likely doesnt stand a chance in hell because of Toynami and how Harmony Gold percieves their market. Toynami, of course, owns the worldwide license for the SC toys as well. :angry:

That really does suck. I'd have a hard time believing a MPC Hovertank would sell, but I think a super poseable might do alright. Doubtful we'll see that though. <_<

Southern Cross... Robotech's red-headed stepchild.