Bandai 1/144 VF-11c

TSP

A small Bandai kit from Ebay. I think the detailing now are okay for this scale. Had to do a lot of changes to get away from the toy-look.

post-3-1112749177_thumb.jpg

Edited by TSP

And the last one. I'm still don't know which color I should paint the markings.

I think maybe something like Maximilian Jenius style like in the movies (black/blue).

post-3-1112749993_thumb.jpg

This kit came with a Battroid. I used some parts to build a Fastpack version.

The Battroid parts indeed are bigger than the Fighter kit parts. So changed it in the style of the VF-1 Super Valkyrie. The landing gear was taken from Revell's 1/144 S-37 Berkut. The Berkut became a Vic Viper. So it has no use for wheels.

:p

I am simultaniously working on a 1/72 Legioss(Armo-Driver) too. Beneath the little fellow that comes along with the kit.

post-3-1112823049.jpg

So this kit is finished . The next one will be a VF-19. Maybe with Soundbooster Unit if I get enough info about the Size/dimensions.

post-3-1113100028_thumb.jpg

Edited by TSP

Outstanding work TSP!

First I too thought the battroid legs look a bit too big but now, after the colouring, everything matches perfectly. You really did a good job in bringing out all the tiny detail.

I thought of building this kit too but as I collect "normal" planes in 1/144 too, I was too disappointed with the Bandai Kits compared to what Revell/Dragon/whatever can achieve (and already had achieved in the early 90s when the Bandais were brandnew).

But you really show that with skills like yours these toylike playthingies can be made into cool looking replicas worth adding to a collection.

Can´t wait to see more buildups, keep up the good work!

Thanks! I think theSound booster will be nice too in 1/144. Found some picturesand looks easy tobuild inthis scale. :D

post-3-1113174327_thumb.jpg

Edited by TSP