MW Con Customs Contest

Got something you dont want? sort of a donation white elphant. Anything macross. Prizes int eh past have been pretty good thanks to the generosity of our fellow membes. So lets not ruin a great run by being stingy now.

Anyone here in Socal wanna pony up and be responsible for collecting the prizes? Exo? Bobe-patt?

well maybe I can offer up my company's kubrick. If I'm able to get anymore. I know it's not macross, but hey, it's a collectible and you can't just go to store and find them either! :p I think EXO might be able to collect the prizes, I don't have that kinda time to do so. ;):p:D:lol:

I think EXO might be able to collect the prizes, I don't have that kinda time to do so. ;):p:D:lol:

You may not even have the time to show up to the actual event. Last year I made something especially for you & you didn't even have the nerve to show up. :angry::p:D:lol:

I think EXO might be able to collect the prizes, I don't have that kinda time to do so.  ;)  :p  :D  :lol:

You may not even have the time to show up to the actual event. Last year I made something especially for you & you didn't even have the nerve to show up. :angry::p:D:lol:

I didn't have the nerve to show up? whatchu talking about? First of all I didn't have a ride there, second, I didn't even have money because I didn't have a job at the time. So the last thing on my mind was going to the con. This year is different as I have a job now and I don't have to worry about getting a ride there. So I'll be there!

I'll see if I can find anything in my closet that I can donate for the prizes. However, I will be entering the contest as well. So, therefore, should I win anything, I don't want what I donate. HEHEHE :lol: As such, if I find stuff to donate, I need to know who's taking on the challenge of collecting the prizes.