Robotech: S.C. and Yukikaze

MGREXX

If I am to understand this correctly, Yukikaze is/was being developed by those crazy Korean's at DR Movie. They are also working on the new Robotech series Shadow Force/Shadow Chronicles.

Could the final Episode and movie of Yukikaze have been postponed and pushed back to allow the staff to give the New Robotech series priority and get it out this fall!!!!!

Hmmmmm...............

Thoughts

If I am to understand this correctly, Yukikaze is/was being developed by those crazy Korean's at DR Movie. They are also working on the new Robotech series Shadow Force/Shadow Chronicles.

Could the final Episode and movie of Yukikaze have been postponed and pushed back to allow the staff to give the New Robotech series priority and get it out this fall!!!!!

Hmmmmm...............

Thoughts

:huh:

So, Korea is only capable of making one anime production at a time? :p

If I am to understand this correctly, Yukikaze is/was being developed by those crazy Korean's at DR Movie.  They are also working on the new Robotech series Shadow Force/Shadow Chronicles.

Hmmmmm...............

Thoughts

:huh:

So, Korea is only capable of making one anime production at a time? :p

yeah blaim robotech for eveyrhing!!!! they caused the war in iraq too you know

Hmmmmm...............

Thoughts

Once again, posting subjects that are inhernet to the Robotech fanboy genre.... <_<

How long will it take you to get banned from this site as well?

Place your bets people...

If I am to understand this correctly, Yukikaze is/was being developed by those crazy Korean's at DR Movie.  They are also working on the new Robotech series Shadow Force/Shadow Chronicles.

Hmmmmm...............

Thoughts

Once again, posting subjects that are inhernet to the Robotech fanboy genre.... <_<

:huh: (again with this smiley)

What are you taking about? You have only 2 posts here! What you do you about this guy? How are you so sure he's such a bad guy and not just a careless noob? Exactly how do I make plutonium with common household objects? Common, man, I demand answers!!! :blink::p

Hmmmmm...............

Thoughts

What are you taking about? You have only 2 posts here! What you do you about this guy? How are you so sure he's such a bad guy and not just a careless noob? Exactly how do I make plutonium with common household objects? Common, man, I demand answers!!! :blink::p

How do I know him? Oh boy...get ready...

Guy got banned from RT.com for being a complete dipshit.

Joined Arcadia and then got his ass handed to him by everyone there, but not once posted in any of the debate threads. Presumably because he can't hold his own.

He's the inventor of Castle MGREXX website, which is the laughing stock of the entire world wide web.

Went back to RT.com after said banning under the names, .MGREXX and Castle MGREXX, thinking no one would notice, which is further evidence that he has attained to a new plane of enlightenment called moron...

Flames RT.com members through email as well as myself, albeit pathetic attempts at flaming.

Has a horde of children and a fat wife.

would you care for more details? I think it's safe to say that I know him...

Now, lets move along...The entertainment value of this thread was over the moment it was created...

Hmmmmm...............

Thoughts

DR Movie works on all sorts of anime. Loads of it, I see their name in the credits all the time (even in Macross Plus). I really doubt they have creative input on those two shows, though.

was Mgrexx banned from robotech.com?

Yes he was! Hello MGREXX, I see that you're bitter because you couldn't get your precious account reinstated back on RT.com. And just when you were oh so close to becoming an lieutenant. I see that a certain someone finally got tired of your brown-nosing, ass-kissing ways at RT.com. Poor little Ricardo.....:lol:

What are you taking about?  You have only 2 posts here!  What you do you about this guy?  How are you so sure he's such a bad guy and not just a careless noob?  Exactly how do I make plutonium with common household objects?  Common, man, I demand answers!!! :blink:  :p

How do I know him? Oh boy...get ready...

Guy got banned from RT.com for being a complete dipshit.

Joined Arcadia and then got his ass handed to him by everyone there, but not once posted in any of the debate threads. Presumably because he can't hold his own.

He's the inventor of Castle MGREXX website, which is the laughing stock of the entire world wide web.

Went back to RT.com after said banning under the names, .MGREXX and Castle MGREXX, thinking no one would notice, which is further evidence that he has attained to a new plane of enlightenment called moron...

Flames RT.com members through email as well as myself, albeit pathetic attempts at flaming.

Has a horde of children and a fat wife.

would you care for more details? I think it's safe to say that I know him...

He may not care for more details, but I would! :lol:

First, let's clarify on his banning at RT.com. Yes, he was a complete dipshit, but even more than that, he made a huge mistake by messing with the wrong people. I promised you a long time ago, MGREXX, that I would win in the end. And I did.

As for Castle MGREXX, it seems like the castle has crumbled.

Not only did MGREXX have his ass handed to him at Arcadia, he ran away, never to come back, since he had no one there that had his back. Alone and scared, the ran like a coward.

And come on Cal, let's not sugarcoat the reality of the mutants he calls children. By the way, how are little Tacito and little Tortilla doing, MGREXX? :lol: