Collecting the "Not-in-Alternators-Line Binaltechs

shiyao

I find that I resolve many of my collecting dilemmas much easier when I post onto MW.

So, some thoughts: should I or should I not collect the "Not-in-Alternators-Line" Binaltechs? So far there've been three - Smokescreen GT, Yellow Tracks and Red Meister. If it were only these 3, I'd collect them - however, I fear that Takara has a lot more up its sleeves.

If for every 5 Binalt figures, there are like 3 repaints that *aren't* in the Alternators line, it would be really difficult (and expensive) for me to cough up for those Binaltech-exclusive repaints.

On the other hand, if it were something 1 in 5, that wouldn't be too bad.

Anybody who knows the mechanics of the Takara licenses from the various car companies? For instance, why the hell are there FOUR freaking Tracks??? Red, blue, yellow and black??? Maybe we'll have a rainbow coloured one next.

Anyway, I'll be happy to hear thoughts from anyone.

(in any case: I have the unopened Smokescreen GT, Yellow Tracks and Red Meister. I might sell them off. If you're interested, drop me a PM.)

i would recomened if you have the money to collect the Binaltechs they are much nicer, if you are going to display them they look great, i would only recomend getting the ones you want, i myself would not buy 4 different versions of smokscreen or both Meisters. if you intend to play around with them alot get the USA versions which are all plastic and you will not have to worry about the paint chipping on them. there is really no point in getting them all, just grab the ones you want would be your best bet, unless your like me and the Gundam fix set and have to have all of them.

Edited by zeo-mare

:lol: oh yea i forgot all tf stuff has to be put in the Tf thread. :rolleyes: Edited by zeo-mare

Anybody who knows the mechanics of the Takara licenses from the various car companies? For instance, why the hell are there FOUR freaking Tracks??? Red, blue, yellow and black??? Maybe we'll have a rainbow coloured one next.

It would be appropriate...

*still sulking over his multiple broken Trackses in childhood*

I'm as nuts as Godzilla cause I have all the Binaltechs I mean even blue and yellow Tracks, red and white Meister, 4 Smokescreeen ( #1,#2,#7,#8). But I still wonder if I gonna buy MP-02 Ultra Magnus. I really would for sure if he had different weapons... :lol:

... than Prime I mean :p

God forbid anybody makes a post outsite the appropriate forum heh?

I'm glad we have those good samaritan to put posters and posts into our place.. <_<

tsc tsc...

--

Hey man, If you like them, you have the shelf space, and you can afford, go for it.

God forbid anybody makes a post outsite the appropriate forum heh?

I'm glad we have those good samaritan to put posters and posts into our place.. <_<

tsc tsc...

--

Hey man, If you like them, you have the shelf space, and you can afford, go for it.

super threads are unproductive. you have to wade trough dozens of irrelvent stuff ot seee if you got a respnce or to see if somthing has been discussed before.

I was about to say that, Ali. To a certain extent, the same can be said for the search function (if it's not something specifically discussed before).

Great avatar, btw :)