Does Tanmen still take orders for kits?

Damian

You should try searching around next time.

Read the last several pages of this thread:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...l=tanmen&st=140

In short, even if he does, I dont know if you want to. It took over a year if i remember correctly for his order to come thru. It might be a better idea to just get it off someone else or find a recast or something.

What kit were u looking for?

Sure he still takes orders. :lol: No problem if you can wait 2 or 3 years for them to be delivered and can stomach his political views about America and Bush, and how wars are bad. <_<

You could take a chance...you never know you may get lucky!

Sure he still takes orders. :lol: No problem if you can wait 2 or 3 years for them to be delivered and can stomach his political views about America and Bush, and how wars are bad. <_<

You could take a chance...you never know you may get lucky!

:) Good thing I'm South African and not American and really couldn't give a rats ass about the whole scene!

I'll order, just as long as I don't have to pay until my kits are available :) Screw this pay now get f%$ked over again and agian thing...I read that whole debalce :( So much for the infallable Japanese work ethic!

Any lines on recasts...:) Yes I know its wrong blah blah...but I would like to deal with someone who'll actually deliver...

Damian

ps. I love his views on war...considering recent history and all...ah well what can you do eh?

I understand everyone's frustration with Tanmen more then anyone...still recasts are not a proper response to an artist...it's not fair, and I would hate Tanmen to refuse business to MW in the future because of things like that. He does want to be paid up front, but I would go to his website and email him for starters.

I understand everyone's frustration with Tanmen more then anyone...still recasts are not a proper response to an artist...it's not fair, and I would hate Tanmen to refuse business to MW in the future because of things like that. He does want to be paid up front, but I would go to his website and email him for starters.

Wow... as much pain as that guy caused you in life, MJ still stickin' up for Tanmen.

You're a pretty admirable guy, MJ.

Yeah I went through the same thing with Tanmen, while I'd punch him in the nose if I ever met the guy I agree with Jesse on the recast issue.

I understand everyone's frustration with Tanmen more then anyone...still recasts are not a proper response to an artist...it's not fair, and I would hate Tanmen to refuse business to MW in the future because of things like that.  He does want to be paid up front, but I would go to his website and email him for starters.

Wow... as much pain as that guy caused you in life, MJ still stickin' up for Tanmen.

You're a pretty admirable guy, MJ.

Man, no kidding. I didnt even go through the Tanmen thing. I just read the thread and that was enuf to push my buttons. Serious, nothing but respect for you Jesse.

But yeah, I must admit that getting the recast problem was probably a bad idea... even tho I was the one who brought it up. Go me. <_<

I tend to go after recasts if I feel its my last change to get it. Yeah yeah, I got no will power or patience. I'm a bastard. I know. But yeah, I gotta agree, try looking around for an original on sale from someone else first before going thru the recast route. I usually try for a bit before I finally settle for a recast... and even sometimes then, I would still get an original afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, this news is probably outdated for the original people in the thread, but Hobby Fan carries most of his line. Wether or not they have it in stock is another thing... Just do a search under "Macross" (imagine that).

FYI, this news is probably outdated for the original people in the thread, but Hobby Fan carries most of his line. Wether or not they have it in stock is another thing... Just do a search under "Macross" (imagine that).

I already pointed that out. Try reading the 4th post of this thread. ;)