3 Million Pledged to save Enterprise!

Magnus

No doubt I am now to be categorized as a demon-spawned, hatemonger out to spread word of my anti-Trek manifesto to all the other pagans who would dare to attack the gospel which is Trek and it's fandom.

No, Mr March, you're not a en evil "female" that hurt his Trekkie pride like an insecure and sexist fool he is. He saves the venom and "psychosis" rants for strong women (of color in my case). Don't believe so? See if Togo was referred to as "psycho" and he's been just as adamant as I am. I'm used to his sad type. They don't like to be "beaten" by girls and therefor always go for the standard "insanity/bitchy/c*nt" attack. Then again he actually bothered to read your post adequately before replying and throwing out labels.

Hmmm, I'm going to forego comment simply to avoid stirring up the thread. It's cooling down so nicely now :)

I will say this, I know when the avalanche starts. My ex-girlfriend taught me something about temper, so I'm gonna go for some hottub time ;)

OK this thread is getting locked. I don't care who called who a name first, and I'm damned if I'm going to waste valuable minutes of my life reading through all 6 pages of this thread.

If any of you have a problem with another member take it to PM. Leave the insults, bad language and personal attacks out of the forums.

And please folks just learn to chill. Life is too short to get so worked up over a TV show.

Graham