Check this out , guys. Nice dioarama.

Laserstorm

Still, it is a good effort and, if you overlook these items, it hangs quite well together. As this is on land (apparently), I would prefer to see the GBP instead, but that's a bit hard at the moment.

Why do you assume they're are on the ground? Just Curious.

Mainly to do with the light source. The diffused glow effect appears atmospheric, and the dusty tinge to the light makes it more likely IMO to be on the ground than in space (where, due to the lack of atmosphere, light tends not to be so diffused and a lot sharper).

Of course, the curtain in the first shot has to be ignored... :rolleyes:

We already know from watching DYRL that FAST Packs are installed in fighter mode.

Yes, loading (oversize) cannon shells one at a time by hand is pretty funny.

As for the hand refulling from a 55 gallon drum, it could have been a lot worse. If the guy who made the diorama had been a Row-Boat-Tek fan, he might have had the ground crew stuffing flower of life leaves into the fuel tank :lol: .

Graham

We already know from watching DYRL that FAST Packs are installed in fighter mode.

As for the hand refulling from a 55 gallon drum, it could have been a lot worse. If the guy who made the diorama had been a Row-Boat-Tek fan, he might have had the ground crew stuffing flower of life leaves into the fuel tank :lol: .

Graham

Ouch man, those are some harsh words. Funny as hell, but harsh.

a a closer look it looks like he's built the diorama to fit a shelf of his glass cabinet which is pretty neat. I guess if I was him I would make the scene a repair scene where the mechanics are tinkering rather than refuelling.

After digital enhancement, it seems Graham was right! LOL!

My apologies to the maker of this nice, although odd, diorama.

post-4-1109677107.jpg

The back drop is nicely done, but the setup makes me laugh. Alot. you would never EVER work on the Valk in Battroid mode. Ever! And as we saw in DYRL, alot more of that wrk was automated.... and love the ordinance piled up in the back haphazardly. Nice effort, but it kind of misses the mark. :lol:

Never store Nuclear(Reactive) ordinnance thusly:

http://www.tmpforums.com/incoming/Rhoel7/Dio4.jpg

Ever.

The back drop is nicely done, but the setup makes me laugh.  Alot.  you would never EVER work on the Valk in Battroid mode.  Ever!  And as we saw in DYRL, alot more of that wrk was automated.... and  love the ordinance piled up in the back haphazardly.  Nice effort, but it kind of misses the mark. :lol:

Never store Nuclear(Reactive) ordinnance thusly:

http://www.tmpforums.com/incoming/Rhoel7/Dio4.jpg

Ever.

Yeah, I heard you're not supposed to stack nuclear weapons.

The back drop is nicely done, but the setup makes me laugh. Alot. you would never EVER work on the Valk in Battroid mode. Ever! And as we saw in DYRL, alot more of that wrk was automated.... and love the ordinance piled up in the back haphazardly. Nice effort, but it kind of misses the mark. :lol:

;)

Graham

Yeah but I thought those engines on the valk are nuclear fusion so what do you need to fuel with it? Liquid uranium? I dont think the valk needed to be refueled or do they?

Fine AlphaHX!  Blah!

Haha, I was just saying. No hard feelings. :)

I dont think the valk needed to be refueled or do they?

They needed refueling in Mac Zero... :huh:

I wonder with what tho... :blink:

Edited by AlphaHX