New Cyclone

Well for starters, which one? Transformable or Armor mode only kit?

That said both types are very 80's kits, reasonable but limited poseability and molded in only a few colors. Snap together no painting requires these ain't...

Cyc

Transformable. From the box outside i'm not sure if i'm looking at moulded colors or painted. It says in engrish that its "Moulded in colors! No painting required" or something. :lol:

Was it also called a cyclone in Mospeada?

Or is that a RT term?

H

That is an RT term. It is called M.O.S.P.E.A.D.A or ride armor in Mospeada :blink:

MobileOperationSoldierProtectionEmergencyAviationDiveArmor

I thought they were called "Blowsuperior" :lol:

Now who's the homoerotic one? :rolleyes:

Hi guys. I was walking around a local toy store and I saw a shrink wrapped Mospeada Ride Armour Imai Kit....for about USD78. Anyone can give comments about the poseability about this kit....the color accurateness of the mould etc?

Damn, those pics make me want to pull apart my gakken and paint it (probably ruining it in the process, haha)

I bought that Imai kit - painted and built it. It is a really nice kit in proportions, but it is pretty fragile (well, it is a kit, not a toy). I have left mine in armor mode. I only transformed it once.

PS - you would definitely have to paint it. Kits that are molded in colour rarely make the grade without painting. maybe except MG kits.