Gall Force mecha, ships and artbooks?

I'm looking for Gall Force mecha designs, ship designs and artbooks.

Can anyone help me out?

I've found one helpful site with lots of mecha and ship designs from Gall Force, but only from the Solnoid side and none from the Paranoid.

I'm mainly interested in the ship designs.

If you know of an artbook that has all or most of the ship and mecha designs, what's the name?

Not sure if there are any dedicated Gal Force art books, although I suspect there must be.

I have the Artmic Entertainment Bible, wich has lots of Gal Force line art along lineart of other Artmic stuff like Mospeada, Madox & Bubblegum Crisis.

I also have another artic book which has lots of line art and merchandise info for the various Artmic shows. I'll try to post scans of the covers tonight.

As these are all old books from the 1980s and long out of print, your best bet is probably to ask Seichi to help you find them in Japan.

Graham

Last year around this time I had a serious "jonesing" for Gall Force.

My books are in CA, but I can tell you there are some art books out there.

I will ask the caretakers of my CA storage center (my parents) to scan the covers of what I have been able to find.

I also like the ships rather than the characters.

I think what I have is what you are looking for...not like mine are for sale.

I got all of mine via e-bay, all but the one dealing with the first installment, that one I had to get via Y! Japan...which was a bit of a hassle.

I'll get back to this thread shortly...

For example:

This book

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5952899716&rd=1

is pretty good for the Earth Chapter stuff (nothing from eternal story)

but this book

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5952899786&rd=1

is good for nothing. All it has are stills from #2 (destruction), and an essay at the back

Edited by Phyrox

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm mostly into the Ship designs more than the characters. Gall Force has some of my favorite sci-fi ship designs of any series I've seen.

Monkey-N, when you say "It does have alot of Gall Force Mecha Designs in it", do you mean mecha AND ship designs or JUST the mecha?

EDIT:

Oh, Phyrox, I'm looking for ship and mecha designs from Eternal Story, Destruction and Stardust War. I'm not a big fan of the earth chapters or Rhea Gall Force at all.

Edited by Tekkaman Blade

NP, that is the only book (out of 1/2 dozen or so that deals with non-Eternal Story mecha)

The artmic entertainment bibles (there are two that I know of that have Gall Force in them) are ok for ships, although those ships have to share space with other mecha, characters, and several other artmic titles (Maddox, Mospeada, Bubblegum Crisis)...so they are a bit small, and don't account for much of the books.

Probably this one :

http://www.xs4all.nl/~tsunami/gallforce/mecha.html

I agreed that you all mention that Gall Force mechanic design is unique, I never seen the series itself, I think its too much if a request a scan for any of the book mention above? :D

The the Gallforce 2 and 3 books also have mecha and ship designs from their respective movies like the first one?

Yup. There are some character stuff in each as well of course.

I agreed that you all mention that Gall Force mechanic design is unique, I never seen the series itself, I think its too much if a request a scan for any of the book mention above?

I would if I could, but the books are in CA, and I am in TX. Getting my dad to scan the covers is one thing, but it would be a bit complicated to get specific mecha scanned. If there were just a few mecha/ships that you wanted to see, I could try and request it though.

Steer clear of this one, all it has are one-off kit bashes that resemble nothing from the shows. Wasted money.

oops,

got my books mixed up.

THIS one is good, it is another one (called Star Front) that is no good.

The one pictured here has good stuff on Eternal Story.