1/100 MG MSA-0011 Gundam

Armor

No chipped paint this time. It takes to long. I need a break. This is my first MG. I see why everyone likes them. Nice kit ;) . I can't wait to transform this thing.

post-26-1105320504_thumb.jpg

hi very cool did you get the S Gundam or the EX-S Gundam? are you going to give him battle damage or keep him clean? i cannot wait to see what you are going to do with him, this is one of my favorite designs.

chris

edit: posted the same time, so you are going to keep him clean huh, i am looking forward to this, i like my Gundams clean.

P.S. do not worry about transforming him his vehicle mode is not to special, i prefer him in Mech mode.

Edited by zeo-mare

Hey Zeo, I got the S. I don't know how I'm going to do him. But rest assure he will not look band knew ;)

:p i cannot wait to see him, so when are you going to get a new compressor?

you should really considering also maybe some time buying a better camera it is worth it i got a 4.0 megapixel one and it is very helpful for little details and clear pictures. i am sure you would get alot of use out of it. you could probably sell your old camera on ebay and use it as downpayment for the new one.

that is what i did.

chris :)

Just be careful of the ankle joints when you transform it. They were very tight on mine and one of the ankles snapped on about the 2nd or 3rd transformation.

Graham

Thanks. I see what you mean.

post-26-1105579770_thumb.jpg

...I was holding my five month old when I took these pics.
......I'm holding my 4 month-old while posting this!!  :D
And I'm holding my 7 month old while typing this  :lol: .

MW meets Daddy Daycare. :lol::lol::lol:

Who'd-a-thunk?!!?

I'm moving a little slow on this one. I had surgery on my knee Friday and has kept me down. You know this MG kit is just as involved as a PG. Lots of parts :o . I was going to make this one clean :rolleyes: . I can't do it.

post-26-1106008330_thumb.jpg

man... your weathering KILLS me Armor... so beautiful. Hope your knee is okay.... keep up the gorgeous work.

Edit: PS... Im on AIM alot and would love to tlak to you furher about your stuff RE the thread you posted loking for people to talk to lol.

Edited by promethuem5