Oh Man but this beast is tempting

Knight26

Check this out the new Saitek X52 HOTAS setup. It looks like they've combined the best of all their sticks and the other out there into one super HOTAS setup. If I saw one at my local best buy or Circuit City I would hand test it, see how it feels, how natural, how comfortable. has anyone seen one of these with their own eyes yet? The only thing I don't like about it is that it they did away with the rocker rudder control on the throttle and replaced it with the twist stick rudder on the stick. I'm not a fan of that design, much prefered the throttle mounted rocker rudder on my X35/36 combo.

i have to say it definately has the looks going for it, i just skimmed the page whats the price for it?

Chris

I still have my old X35/36 from Saitek, replaced at least half dozen or more springs it in by now, mostly in the rudder rocker. I never found it that hard to program, heck it is easier then the Thrustmaster IMHO. Now it isn't Xp makes it harder to do now for some reason. However now it also looks like you can program on the sticks themsleves without the GUI software which would be nice. I think they are running about $100-$150. If I start to fly flight sims again seriously and my X35/36 dies on me I may consider getting one, provided I can grip test them first.

My X45's in the garage due to lack of use. I rarely use it anymore and the only games I have installed are the Yu-Gi-Oh games. *bricked* X_x

Even when I did use X45, it was somewhat plagued with sensitivity issues. Ah well. If anyone's interested, my X45's in good shape with the installion disc somewhere.