VF-1S Super Valkyrie Variation

Aurel Tristen

Hmm, a 4-barrel gatling gun - not much better than the standard 3-barrel gatling GU-11 gunpod. Maybe a higher rate of fire? But if that is the case, faster fire = out of ammo faster, unless, of course, this custom 4-barrel also had custom clips. Or, could this 4-barrel be energy-based?

I dunno, I kind of agree with Togo here(after cleaning up most of the unrelated banter).

Would the site admins like to elaborate on their reasoning so it isn't brought into question again? Like Togo said, it would be an awesome site if we could see more than one thing at once.

I agree. When I was absent for awhile (about 10 months ago or something like that) one of the issues before was WJ's way of somehow copyrighting every single little image on his site, even though it had been posted before someplace else, his smug attitude about it when he knew he was right and his visciousness when he was wrong made me want to use that puke emoticon many times, I was hoping this issue would be resolved by now, but sadly, it was not.

He also doesnt allow the typical right clicking to save images which I dont understand. I was still able to get it but seriously, why the keepsafe on the pictures? <_<:huh: If the pictures belonged to him I could see why but theyre just scans. So I would like to know as well... whats the deal? :blink:

Edited by AlphaHX

I dunno, I kind of agree with Togo here(after cleaning up most of the unrelated banter).

Would the site admins like to elaborate on their reasoning so it isn't brought into question again? Like Togo said, it would be an awesome site if we could see more than one thing at once.

I agree. When I was absent for awhile (about 10 months ago or something like that) one of the issues before was WJ's way of somehow copyrighting every single little image on his site, even though it had been posted before someplace else, his smug attitude about it when he knew he was right and his visciousness when he was wrong made me want to use that puke emoticon many times, I was hoping this issue would be resolved by now, but sadly, it was not.

I do not claim copyright on anything but webpage design. Just because I mark images that I have scanned doesn't mean that I claim I drew them or own them.

ok. guys... i'm still a newb when i comes to this site, but

a: if he doesn't wanna do up his site, that's his perogative.

b: if he doesn't wanna let you right click. that too is his issue. too bad for you if you can't find away around it

c: i like his stuff. i hope he's not too pissed off to drop down the updates.

a couple months back his site seemed pretty organized and fairly professional.

and honestly, i'd rather have tidbits and have nothing at all.

and his water marking images is just his way of protecting all the work that went into scanning that stuff... it's not that he claims to own them. it's just saying that he went through the trouble of scanning it up for us.

the other communities i participate in are battletech sites, and there's a lot more of the copywrite stuff when it comes to images, especially when it comes to peoples painted miniatures.

as yellowlight man said.

It's his site man, he can do whatever the hell he wants to do with it.

i too think that he would have once of the best macross sites out there if he would just leave the stuff up. but i too don't finish my pages and just screw around with them... he can too if he wants.

nanashi, i hope that you're not too pissed off at a few to have it spoil for the rest of us.

- ron

He has been doing this for 6 years. He's redone that website 50 times, its had 50 different names, and kept coming back to us teasing us, telling us to just wait, just wait and you'll see everything. A month would turn into 2, then he'd say 6... next thing you know the site would be scrapped, and he'd be starting over again.

Don't get mad at me, you didn't lose anything. Graham and friends have provided more in their magazine scans than we ever saw from WJ, and if you want info, go to the Macross Compendium. The 7 year outdated and abandoned Macross Mecha Designs has more to show than the NMMA, or whatever it is called these days, ever did.

You want to blame somebody, blame WJ.