Aa! My Goddess information

Mappy

I read real briefly about it in Newtype, but I don't remember much of what this new goddess deal is suppose to be about, aren't those two married yet for pete's sakes?! <_<

they haven't shagged yet either :huh:

Good series, but the manga's getting kind of long and feeling kind of stagnant.

Edited by Anubis

:ph34r: Your kidding the manga is still going?! :o They're gonna beat out Inuyasha aren't they dear lord!

......wait you sure they haven't done the deed? I mean....well wait....they haven't even really called themselves a "Couple" have they? I mean damn she's got a ring and everything....man ring alone ain't keepin the peace!

Umm the manga's not even at chapter 200 yet. And the story's are better then Intial D's book long races. :lol:

But I agree the story is getting flat, though he did say the 'L' word to her. My only problem is that while the author has really developed the surrounding characters he really hasn't given the main characters much at all. <_< It's starting to feel like he's coming to an ending though.

I've seen enough of the new animes artwork to say that it's really good and they've done a decent job slightly mimicing the current artwork style but also retaining it's own style. I really hope that they also capture some of the old OVA's and newer movies visual softness.

• 1 month later...

Good eye, I didn't notice that at all. I've been enjoying the series, can't go a Saturday without an episode pretty much.

I knew it being liscened was gonna take some time, we're not even sure the full series length just yet...obviously its outruned its OVA predasessor. But it seems AnimeSuki took the show off its torrent list...I'm sorta curious why seeing its way to early for the show to reach the states.

Good eye, I didn't notice that at all. I've been enjoying the series, can't go a Saturday without an episode pretty much.

I knew it being liscened was gonna take some time, we're not even sure the full series length just yet...obviously its outruned its OVA predasessor. But it seems AnimeSuki took the show off its torrent list...I'm sorta curious why seeing its way to early for the show to reach the states.

Ummm... Look two posts up. Media Blasters announced they have the show yesterday at Katsucon.

• 2 weeks later...

Well While its off Animesuki, there are still some groups who are going to continue fansubing the show sinc eits getting good responses.

I was downloading Episode 8 this morning and I was out of my room for 5 minutes and when I came back to shut off my light my mouth nearly dropped when I looked at the screen seeing 89% DONE :blink:

meh... I dunno. They've already proven their ultimate, undying, indesputable love in the OVA, in the Movie, and in the manga... either it end real fast (like in the next ten books or so), or it really goes nowhere. It started off real strong, but I stopped caring after Vol. 22...