How many Orguss LP's?

Myriad

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aren't they gone? I remember they got into some trouble recently....

YEP looks like they're down, can't get on their site, and besides I thought their translations were almost as good as those of Bootlegs regardless...

Edited by Hikuro

Ummm, their translations were those of the bootlegs. They cleaned some stuff up, but I think they only released one pure fansub. They barely qualified to be listed on Animesuki. I'm hoping Central Anime might get around to it when they finish with M7, LoGH, Touch, or Yamato.

Their IRC channel's still up.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

Someone knows if they'll come back one of these days? 'Cause I'd really like to download ZZ Gundam: I tried their .torrent several times since last week and it always failed... :ph34r:

Blah on ZZ...anyways back on topic

What's the music like anyways? I sorta see Orguss as being one of those "It looks like Macross.....it smells like Macross.....hmmmmm" like everyone thought with Megazone 23 back in the days. (I think I blame HG for that...just as an excuse)

So does it carry a soap opera ocrhestra feel like Macross? Or is it something more techno popish or something which I don't think I can see in something like this.

In some sorta way I get some sorta voltron meets Gal Force feel....sorta : /

I saw only a bunch of episodes a while back and it didn't give me any Macross-like feeling personnally, rather something Mospeada-like though more sophisticated IMO

• 4 weeks later...

Interestingly enough, someone did rip one of the HK sets. ILA released three episodes recently. Shame they barely fixed the subs. It looks like all they fixed was some names. The translations aren't as engrishy as some of ASS' work, but subbing "Vanessa" as "Bulox"? :blink: Fortunately, they're soft subs. Just rip the subs out in Virtual Dub, fix what you want, then readd them. B))