1/60 Yamato VF-1A CF

Uxi

Just got a CF VF-1A in 1/60 scale and boy, I sure got a good model. Best 1/60 to date. Stays in Gerwalk without a hitch. The FLIR / leg clip things are nice and tight. Makes me the love 1/60s all the more.

That said, I still wish Yamato would revisit 1/60 with some 1/48 features (telescoping feet, radar, air brake, etc) and leave this things proportions. I love them! Nice and easy to handle. And the backpack doesn't scare me like the 1/48.

I got it for only $25 bucks! Just wanted to share. ;):ph34r:

That said, I still wish Yamato would revisit 1/60 with some 1/48 features (telescoping feet, radar, air brake, etc) and leave this things proportions. I love them! Nice and easy to handle. And the backpack doesn't scare me like the 1/48.

Ahh yes this is what i wanna hear from Yamo....

no more punny little girly arms...

My 1/60 CF is actually the least floppy of all my 1/60's as well. It can actually hold it's gerwallk mode.

HEEEEY Yamato listen up us crazy Americans will buy every cannon fodder you will produce if you make them. we will even make sexy valks mods as seen from that one screen shot also so that is like two to three each. and if you make the gbp armor some of us will make a gbp cannon fodder valk.

I would immediately buy 1 or 2 1/48 CF Valks.

I would then ask for someone to recast J heads so we can make some CF VF-1J's.

Edited by Anubis