Razgriz Remix Squadron Image

Queadlunn-Rau

Here ya go, still working on it, gosh, i hate Photoshop, but maybe after a year of working with it i may like it. And this pic right here is where i will be posting my updates, replacing the old pic with the new one. dont wannna cluttter up this thread with 20 pics of the image with improvements on each one. so ciayo

post-6-1102927428_thumb.jpg

Edited by Queadlunn-Rau

The Razgriz is an actual Demon from Norse myth....she was the decider, essentially a Nordic Anubis.

Personally, I HATE what you have done to that symbol. Sexier isn't better. The "Dark Athena" Razgriz has it's own story, and portrays the exact description from the game. Especially since you put it on their crest, too. I am well aware, it is only a symbol from a game, but that is still a work of art, on part of Namco's design team. The Razgriz isn't supposed to be pretty, it's supposed to symbolize the bringers of death and peace.

Edited by VF19

The Razgriz is an actual Demon from Norse myth....she was the decider, essentially a Nordic Anubis.

Personally, I HATE what you have done to that symbol. Sexier isn't better. The "Dark Athena" Razgriz has it's own story, and portrays the exact description from the game. Especially since you put it on their crest, too. I am well aware, it is only a symbol from a game, but that is still a work of art, on part of Namco's design team. The Razgriz isn't supposed to be pretty, it's supposed to symbolize the bringers of death and peace.

tri-Ace's art is being messed with too. Not as much, true, but I think the combination looks pretty good, actually.

It's something about the position of her head. Maybe if it was rotated so she wasn't looking down and she was moved up more it would look better.

there is only so much that you can do with Photoshop. if anyone knows how to mainpulate 2d images without them leaving open spaces (ie. making her face look straight, but not leaving gaps in her neck), i'll be more then happy to listen to them.

i see where you're getting at. and i've been thinking about what you said, about messing up the real Razgriz squadron image, so i'm working on trying to replace the name with something else instead of Razgriz. Anyone got any ideas, i've been thinking of doing one for this site. Maybe i should of started this thread in the fanworks section you know. :p

• 2 weeks later...