My 3rd compleated VF Model.

The_Major

Well ive noticed that there are some people afraid to post their work because of all the grat work of the Masters like WM Chang and such well ive been modeling for a quite a long time (sence i was like 8 or 9) so ive had a lot of experiance though most of my experiance had been with low grade crappy kits. then i discoverd the Hasegawa line of VF kits and was imediatly hooked so much so that my latest total of kits has reached a compleatly sicking number.

So anyway my reason for this thread is to show that every one starts somewhere and no one starts out doing perfect work. and to illustrate what i mean this is my third VF-1 kit, its a Hasegawa VF-1J Max Jenius Special i appologize for the crappy quality of the picture

post-3-1102468186_thumb.jpg

very nice, i like the carrier section it is on. i understand what it is like and you are right i should post my pics of my kits, but with all the masters on this site i feel cheap, do not get me wrong i think it came out decent but it does not hold a candle to what some of the guys on this site are capable of. :lol::lol:

keep up the good work

chris

Actualy its not a blend at all, its just straight ModelMaster French Blue with a coat of future over it. btw i keep decal use to a minimum all the white and trim on the valk is all painted on.

and im sorry about the craptastic images but thats all the better that the camera that i used can do :(

very nice, i like the carrier section it is on. i understand what it is like and you are right i should post my pics of my kits, but with all the masters on this site i feel cheap, do not get me wrong i think it came out decent but it does not hold a candle to what some of the guys on this site are capable of. :lol::lol:

keep up the good work

chris

Dude,post your stuff please! I'm sure your stuff looks real good. BTW. That Valk looks sweet.

with all the good work being done on this site we should flood the fine scale modellers magazine site with submissions. lets show them that there are more models out there than sherman and tiger tanks, ME-109s, and aircraft carriers. i dont know how many more "how to weather your tank" articles i can read. hell i think theres enough talent on this one site alone to warrant our own publication. we could have WM be the editor.

Edited by HWR MKII

with all the good work being done on this site we should flood the fine scale modellers magazine site with submissions. lets show them that there are more models out there than sherman and tiger tanks, ME-109s, and aircraft carriers. i dont know how many more "how to weather your tank" articles i can read. hell i think theres enough talent on this one site alone to warrant our own publication. we could have WM be the editor.

I agree 100%

• 2 weeks later...