Millia spare head recast set

EXO

I picked these up from Rohby yesterday. I asked him to make me an extra set of heads so I can display the Millia body from the recently released set. I gooa say it looks great and fits a lot better than the originals, mostly because of it's sturdier nature. The colors are still off, this one is just a starting off set to see how much more colors to add without mixing. But I took it anyway just to see how it looks on the figure itself.

post-25-1101361915.jpg

post-25-1101361952.jpg

post-25-1101361979.jpg

post-25-1101362010.jpg

post-25-1101362072.jpg

Cool! B))

I wouldn't mind pick-up another two more heads for my set. ;)

Where, on the forums, would I go to order these? Right here, or in the Sales sections? :huh:

Thanks! :D

LOL... you guys don't want to wait to see the final product? Just PM Rohby or myself (I'm just going to forward the PM anyway) and make sure you guys get what you want... I believe you can get the "helmet" head or the "hair" head seperately or a set.

LOL... you guys don't want to wait to see the final product?  Just PM Rohby or myself (I'm just going to forward the PM anyway) and make sure you guys get what you want... I believe you can get the "helmet" head or the "hair" head seperately or a set.

Is there going to be a 'bed head' version? :D

Sean -> sorry, that one clawed its way out of me. You have permission to groan :p

LOL... you guys don't want to wait to see the final product? Just PM Rohby or myself (I'm just going to forward the PM anyway) and make sure you guys get what you want... I believe you can get the "helmet" head or the "hair" head seperately or a set.

:rolleyes: Yes I can wait, and I of course I want to see the final version. ;)

-_- All i'm saying is that I'm very interested in this little project. :D