Who's a big Nerd? I am!

Solscud007

suure dude, your go-cart corners like a crotch rocket :rolleyes: you ever had your car on a skid plate?

and turtle car? how would you know, yo' ass would have to steal a bimmer to get behind the wheel of one :D

you guys and your little hondas.. nothing like rolling in style with rear wheel drive, xenons, ///M Racing rims and 230 horses under the hood right off the lot.. and BMW's been racing cars longer than Mr. Honda's been selling them :ph34r:

Well hurry up man!!!! And anyother macross inspired customs to your S14?

Yeah, I did a "Shin's VF0D" custom job to it.

In other words, I took out my bumper and blew up my motor.

But I've got a new motor going in now, along with some suspension crap, 300ZX 30mm brakes, a Sparco steering wheel and a Schroth harness, among other things. So it's not all bad.

bah '02 330ci is a turtle haha. My car is lighter. Also if we werwe talking about cornering, unless you can corner better than a S2000 or a Suzuki GSXR 750, you wont beat me. hehe

He might beat you if your supsension pops out of its sockets because you didn't put back some crucial mounting bolts. :p:D:lol::rolleyes:

bah '02 330ci is a turtle haha. My car is lighter. Also if we werwe talking about cornering, unless you can corner better than a S2000 or a Suzuki GSXR 750, you wont beat me. hehe

In that case:

I pwn you all!

135 bHp, 179Kg, 0-100 Km/h in 3.5 sec.

"Wanna be second? Follow me!"

haha all good panzer. I have driven BMW. not a M though Would like to get behind one. My parents have a MB E430 and boy that thing is quick but cant handle worth a crap. Also The people I have raced are the ones i beat even though they were in better cars/motorcycles. its jsut the driver is who i beat not the car. And it depends on the corner. Skid plate is too sterile of a number. I need to see it in front of me and see how the opponent corners Its a little different. Im sure you will agree simulations never amount to much in terms of real life application. I thought the 330ci was a bit under powered. Its not like we are talking about M3

oh yeah and I strongly believe it is the driver not the car. Case in point. I wen t up to Laguna Seca to watch the American Le Mans, actually my dad and I were there to watch Tripoint Engineering's Race car Mazda Protege race. In some other race series. There were two of them and they were eating up the track against a butt load of beemers, Intergras, Lexus IS300 and some other simialr cars. The BMWs had nothing on teh Protege cars. I will psot pics later when I get home from work.

But im not saying that BMW isnt a good car or that they dont have a proven racing histroy. ITs jsut BMW isnt always the best. hehe glad to see you like your car. I like mine.

Edited by Solscud007

hmmmmm....I think my VW Rabbit can take your car.

I love the jolly roger symbol,but it is a little redneckish unless your in the macross circle. The only other people I see with the jolly rogers are the hicks with monster trucks like in florida or tennessee. Or the hick parts of So. Cal. NOt that Im againt hicks or anything, Im just saying thats what it reminds me of. OR I would have had that on my car faster than........ :ph34r:

haha I know hicks have Skulls and Cross bones. That's why I was adamant to use the Macross Jolly Roger and only put it on my seat. Also i put the vernier lock decals around it. But yeah its only recognizable for people in the macross circle. VW rabbits are quick when done properly. Did you tune it.

I'm a hick and I like the Maltese Cross. kind of a subtle nod to white power.. :D

i love the jolly roger logo but probably would not display it on anything because of pirates connotation to "butt pirates".

i'm sure thats what people would call me even though i ain't. :ph34r:

Interesting custom. Though while not quite 100% accurate, you did say that this was not the goal of your custom.

-_- Hmmm....I like it a lot! B))

I think I just got inspired. :D