1/60 PG Strike

Armor

Uhmm... to be honest, I don't like the paintjob. It just doesn't look real cause the pattern of the battle damage doesn't look like it has been scratched by metal or some object. :(

Its more like its paint chipped due to all the movements and entering the atmosphere.....

But to be more anal....doesn't the color come from the phase-shift armour and not its actual color? :lol:

So an actual paint chipping on blue and red wouldn't occur i imagine.

Uhmm... to be honest, I don't like the paintjob. It just doesn't look real cause the pattern of the battle damage doesn't look like it has been scratched by metal or some object. :(

Its more like its paint chipped due to all the movements and entering the atmosphere.....

But to be more anal....doesn't the color come from the phase-shift armour and not its actual color? :lol:

It's using the prototype phase poo armor, which is defective. :p

Phase Shift armor wears down, so it could wear down in places.. although it SHOULD reform perfectly after its recharged. Regardless of how realistic or loyal to the show's canon it is, it DOES look rather nice. ;)

I have to say the chipped paint did not come out as good as my Zaku. <_< And I don't know anything about the anima as well.Soall that talk of armor and stuff is Greek to me. I just play pretend when I go with these models. Now don't get me wrong...I love anima. I just don't watch Gundam. I'm going to be doing the decals on this one. Her is a shot.

post-26-1103605741_thumb.jpg

I like it. Nice job. May not have come out exactly as you envisioned, but it still looks awesome, and its good just to see a non-standard sceme as well.