soc neon genesis evangelion

arrow

You don't need any reviews. Go start buying SOC Eva's. You won't be disappointed. (I did skip the yellow Unit 00 though). The SOC Eva's quite simply rock.

However,

Isn't there going to be a stateside release for cheaper soon? Anyone know? I thought I read something about that here before.

I love mine. I just hope they release a Unit 05 to go with the rest. The Kaiyodo Unit-05 is a good substitute until them at least.

Maybe this will entice you.

post-26-1101502625_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

You don't need any reviews. Go start buying SOC Eva's. You won't be disappointed. (I did skip the yellow Unit 00 though). The SOC Eva's quite simply rock.

However,

Isn't there going to be a stateside release for cheaper soon? Anyone know? I thought I read something about that here before.

I love mine. I just hope they release a Unit 05 to go with the rest. The Kaiyodo Unit-05 is a good substitute until them at least.

Bad Ass Display Man,,, I thought mine looked cool standing up,,pfff

What model is the winged type,,,Kayodio? (spelling)

You don't need any reviews.  Go start buying SOC Eva's.  You won't be disappointed.  (I did skip the yellow Unit 00 though).  The SOC Eva's quite simply rock.

However,

Isn't there going to be a stateside release for cheaper soon? Anyone know?  I thought I read something about that here before.

I love mine.  I just hope they release a Unit 05 to go with the rest.  The Kaiyodo Unit-05 is a good substitute until them at least.

Bad Ass Display Man,,, I thought mine looked cool standing up,,pfff

What model is the winged type,,,Kayodio? (spelling)

The winged one is the Kaiyodo Eva-05 w/wing. There is also a Unit-05 version with more weapons, some battle damaged parts, and a destroyed Unit-02 display base. I like the winged one better personally.

An SOC Eva-05 would be sweet.

I love the Kaiyodo Eva-03 with all the angel parts. I kept that one for when I have the space to display it properly, and also a hardcore ver. Unit-01. That one's pretty cool, but if you don't brace it or pose it just right it has balance issues.

I love the Kaiyodo Eva-03 with all the angel parts. I kept that one for when I have the space to display it properly, and also a hardcore ver. Unit-01. That one's pretty cool, but if you don't brace it or pose it just right it has balance issues.

What's the hardcore version? The Sadamoto one where it stands over Satchiel holding its hands in one hand? Kaiyodo?

so I hear that these might be distributed through diamond. Does anybody know if this is true? If so then we can expect these to be a little cheaper. I hope so.

yes this is true. i believe last month's Previews was soliciting for the first 3 EVA SOCs.

Price is ~$60 usd

arrow - some are harder to get then others, but with diamond importing them it should be a lot easier. note that there is an HK variant which comes with a bonus 'crystal' base