doyusha valks...is there a list somewhere?

do not disturb

the 1/144 scales?

VF-1A Hikaru

VF-1S Focker

VF-1J Max

VF-1J Milia

VF-19A

YF-19

YF-21

I have seen the M&Ms, YF21 and the VF19A.

I've owned VF-1A Hikaru (don't know where it went,)

and I still have VF-1S Focker and YF-19 (2)

Did they ever make a VF-1J Hikaru???

thanks chowser!

now all i need is the 1S, 1A and i'm not bothering to get the 19A, then my collection will be complete. B))

1J hikkie? thats what i was wondering too, they made the M&M's so why not the hikkie? and why no 1A max? :unsure:

i'm hoping they put out the rest of the valks sometime soon...these suckers are pretty cool and swooshable too! :D

Did they ever make a VF-1J Hikaru???

I think I saw one floating around on Ebay once. I think there was a Con-exclusive one as well. I can't remember what it was though. I think Black Aces had it up on ebay. Somthing, about it being all metal.

The Hikaru VF-1J was planned, pics were even shown in some hobby mags, but in the end it was never released.

There was also a con-exclusive all metallic YF-19. Nanashi has one and posted some pics in a topic fairly recently (within the last 2-3 months). Try searching the toy forum and you should be able to find it.

I think the Doysha Macross toys didn't sell too well, as many people thought they were overpriced for the size. I think Doyusha's Macross license has expired and AFAIK there will be no more.

I would have loved a Max and Millia VF-22 (Macross 7), which would have been pretty easy to do just being a recolor of the YF-21 sculpt with a few minor changes, most notably the canopy.

Graham