Mospeada? or bootleg?

eyesonme78

I to have never seen a boot of this before, i have been meaning to pick one of these bikes up soon. i will have to keep a eye out for the boots, do you have any more pics of the figure and stuff?

I'm not aware of any Gakken bootlegs. The Mospeada is so complicated and delicate that I would think it would be the last thing to bootleg. Gakken's were sold in many different packages, around the world. Perhaps this one is from a country we have not seen before.

I'm with JawJaw... the Ride armor would be extremely difficult to bootleg. I'd say it's probably a foreign country release that we're not aware of. From the look of the toy and the box, only the box is slightly different. The toy is the right shade of plastic, the visor is transparent, the green and other colors appear correct, and the size is exact. That doesn't usually equal bootleg to me.

I've seen the exact same toy in about 10 different packages already.

I think I've seen this one before. It has the red missles instead of the blue. I believe it was released in either Italy or Spain. But nice variant to have!