Loch Ness Type Monster discovered by....

Gaijin

boy they really are keeping Chun-li busy arent they, hunt down Shadowloo, compete in Street Fighter contests worldwide and now hunt down the Loch Ness's Asian Cousins

LOL! :lol:

I don't know whats funnier, the fact that you think Chun-Li is the Chun-Li off of Street Fighter or the fact that I looked it up to only find out that Chun-Li is a guy! LOL :lol:

Check it out!Chunli Bai

:ph34r:

:lol:

boy they really are keeping Chun-li busy arent they, hunt down Shadowloo

Is Shadowloo any relation to Egan Loo? Perhaps his alias?

Graham

is it Shadow-loo or Shadow-law? the name of the groupe that M-bison controls? i could have swore it was called Shadow-loo

LOL! :lol:

I don't know whats funnier, the fact that you think Chun-Li is the Chun-Li off of Street Fighter or the fact that I looked it up to only find out that Chun-Li is a guy! LOL :lol:

Check it out!Chunli Bai

:ph34r:

I think what's funniest was the fact that you think we think that Chun Li from the article is the Street Fighter Character. It's a joke playing on the name is all. Yes we know...we're just having fun of the guy's name. Like if a girl named Buffy Summers became the next president of NBC or something. Or a man who discovered the cure for cancer was named James Bond. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

The smiley's don't work...they must be broken...I coulda sworn I used them. :p

Edited by Gaijin

Yeah, okay. I'm admit, I walked into that one.

My failed attempt at comedy has resulted of opening my mouth and insert both feet.

*YUK! Foot fungi!icon8.gif....Mmmm, this one is not bad. Kinda reminds me of mushrooms :p *