AA! My doormat

Mappy

is there a new series coming out? if so i to am interested i have been a fan for quite a while.

A TV series is in production and is set to air sometime next year. The cast and production crew will be the same for the TV series as it was for the OAVs. It will be based off the manga series. There will be more details as they come.

I am looking forward to that, thanks for the info, i have been falling behind on some of the series I love there is just so much stuff being dumped on us fans it gets hard to keep track of everything

I am looking forward to that, thanks for the info, i have been falling behind on some of the series I love there is just so much stuff being dumped on us fans it gets hard to keep track of everything

I heard it as a rumour earlier this year but yes, there does seem to be something in the pipework and I'm well happy the original cast is in it :D People at Gamers said that merchandise for the new series will start being released sometime this month or next so there goes the next months wages.

Read about it before, the newtype in the store I skimmed through recently had an image from it in the in production section, but that't about it so far.

I heard it as a rumour earlier this year but yes, there does seem to be something in the pipework and I'm well happy the original cast is in it :D People at Gamers said that merchandise for the new series will start being released sometime this month or next so there goes the next months wages.

Thats for the life-size Belldandy doll, isn't it, Mappy? ;)

Thats for the life-size Belldandy doll, isn't it, Mappy? ;)

Nobody told me about a life size Belldandy, I am hoping for a dakimakura tho...

<_<

>_>

<_<

>_>

I don't get it.  :p

One of the common criticisms of the Ah! My Goddess OAVS is that, because of their compressed length, Belldandys personality is reduced to that of a doormat. A very attractive, very pleasant doormat, but a doormat nonetheless. I suspect fans are hoping that a TV series will give Belldandy a bit more room for character development ("Would you like two sugars instead of one in your tea, dear?" :rolleyes: )

Edited by F-ZeroOne

I don't get it.  :p

One of the common criticisms of the Ah! My Goddess OAVS is that, because of their compressed length, Belldandys personality is reduced to that of a doormat. A very attractive, very pleasant doormat, but a doormat nonetheless. I suspect fans are hoping that a TV series will give Belldandy a bit more room for character development ("Would you like two sugars instead of one in your tea, dear?" :rolleyes: )

Are the smiley's working? They seem to be broken. :( That's 2 threads in a row. :p

Edited by Gaijin

Always liked Urd best personally, but Belldandy is a close second.

To be honest her character doesn't develop all that much in the manga either... Despite my user name, I really don't like the AMG manga at all. I still read it, but only in the vain hope that Keiichi and Belldandy's relationship will GO SOMEWHERE. The highlights of the last two volumes were a BROOM RACE and a RUBBER BAND FIGHT.