SDF-1 1/8000 (15th)

ghiblione

Its special coated....its the 15th aniversery variation......and it's 1/8000..........what else...........OH! Its the SDF-1........anything else? Would you like Fries with that? or how about an apple turn over? No? A smoke and a pancake than? Cigar and a Waffle?

Edited by Hikuro

as far as the metallic version goes(I think it applies to any metallic version), you should remove the metalic paint where the glue goes before glueing it together. that way you get plastic to plastic melding. not plastic paint paint plastic.

Thats right. He hit the nail right on the head.

as far as the metallic version goes(I think it applies to any metallic version), you should remove the metalic paint where the glue goes before glueing it together.  that way you get plastic to plastic melding.  not plastic paint paint plastic.

JB weld, guys.

ghiblione: just curious what is your first language?

as far as the metallic version goes(I think it applies to any metallic version), you should remove the metalic paint where the glue goes before glueing it together.  that way you get plastic to plastic melding.  not plastic paint paint plastic.

JB weld, guys.

B)) Chinese.

And you?

I'm lucky I didn't hit my thumb!

Kingnor, I love that stuff too but the mess and the smell is what deters me from using it for model kits.

I'm chinese too! well, as chinese as a chinese person can be living in the US for 20 some years. :lol:

JB weld, guys.

B)) Chinese.

And you?

i speak United States of Americanese

i know a couple of girls from china. one though, for some reason her accent sounds french.

I'm Canadian born chinese, but I don't speak, read, or write chinese. I wish I did tho, because I'm a total disgrace to the chinese race :lol: I think in elementary school, my 2 brothers and I made up 90% of the asian population, so there wasn't really any motivation to learn chinese :unsure:

Edited by Mellow Yellow

Veyr happy to meet all of you who have the soul of China, in the same time, all of you who love Macross. When I was little, 10 years old maybe, I watched Robotech in China, and then I began to discover Macross. After a long time, Now, Exactely from June 2004, I have a renaissance of Macross. So I come here. B))

as far as the metallic version goes(I think it applies to any metallic version), you should remove the metalic paint where the glue goes before glueing it together. that way you get plastic to plastic melding. not plastic paint paint plastic.

Better yet, remove the metallic plating altogether. This is actually really easy, give the parts a little bath in oven cleaner or Formula 409, and the plating will come right off.

Unless, of course, you actually want a chrome plated SDF-1...

I'm Canadian born chinese, but I don't speak, read, or write chinese. I wish I did tho, because I'm a total disgrace to the chinese race :lol: I think in elementary school, my 2 brothers and I made up 90% of the asian population, so there wasn't really any motivation to learn chinese :unsure:

I'd rather you spoke english and no chinese than the other way around, welcome to the new world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!