1/144 Dendrobium

Armor

Hikuro, your a clown. Thats funny. My wife actually really likes them alot. Shes' really getting into the anima that I show her too. She a cool wife. Roc I know I'm your Your Gundam hero. ;) lol. Chris, thats what I'm trying to do. I want to get my walls filled with them. And I will. I've got to go with Gundams because Yamato isn't doing any more 1/48 Valks. Sorry for the guys that don't build because the Gundams are way more detailed then the 1/48s and way more worth the money. Shoot! If you guys were close I'd builded ya one. Once I get the Gundam built take some more pics. See ya.

Dave

That kit is very impressive, I own one myself. I bought mine at AX 2002. I actually had to take mine home as checked baggage on my return flight!

Unlike Armor, I've been quite lazy with Gundam kits and most of mine are merely assembled without any painting.

You are definitely doing an awesome job, Armor!

I dunno, usually I shy away from that much weathering on just an MS, and a 1/144 MS at that, but the fact that it'll be up in or near the Orchis armor the whole time, It doesn't seem like it will be as distracting. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Shmitty

looking good armor cannot wait to see it completed by the way you have to take a few pics of your collection i am dying to see how many kits you have,