EF-2000X Typhoon

Firefox

in your title it says not real, it looks pretty real to me is this a photoshop of a model? if so it is really good one in my veiw.

chris

very impressive indeed, i am not sure which i should be praising more the photo shopping or the model building they both look real :p

Kind of a pointless photochop IMHO. The eurofighter has a canard normally, you just chopped them off and slipped them to the underside of the intake. And, at that angle they would most assureadly strike the ground upon landing, very bad idea. You also appear to have redo the trailing edges to give it a "stealthy" appearance, ugly and unnecessary IMHO. Sorry to be a downer but there is no value in the modifications made in this photochop, the skill in making it is obviously higher then what I could do but still the concept is bad.

Just noticed you also gave the wing leading edge a cranked arrow planform, normally I like that kind of styling and it is a bit of an aerodynamic improvement, but... The redone angle ruins the slat deployment as now the slats of the two leading edges will hit each other.

Is the 2nd seat a photoshop also? Looks fragile on the bottom side.

It is a photoshop work. I've got this EF 2000 from a web site long ago. The two seats are real, the rest are photoshop work. It just that sometimes when I feel bored I start practising my photoshop.

Yeah, at that angle the canard is going to hit the ground when landing. :) But hey! it's just a fantasy. IMHO EF 2000 with such wings and carnard probably won't fly at all :D