macross plus the game.....

e_jacob77

If you are talking about the Playstation game 'Macross Plus Game Edition' to give it it's correct game, then no the Valks are not transformable.

In the 1-player mission games, some stages are battroid mode only, some stages are fighter mode only.

For the 1-player or 2-player vs games, then you can choose to play either a fighter or battroid battle in different arenas. You can also choose the BGM, which is really cool.

Personally, I love this game. It's got good graphics, good controls and excellent music. Plus there are lots of cool Valks and Destroids to choose from and it's the only Macross console game so far that has a 2-player vs mode. I can spend hours playing this game.

Graham

I felt ripped off. It didn't take me very long to complete it in both Guld and Isamu modes, it had zero to do with the story (Millia type Queadluun Raus??) and lastly, I have no-one to play the two player mode with anyway, cos I don't know many Macross fans or people who are willing to bother learning the controls for a two-minute bout. Meh. <_<