Max's VF-1A

GMK

i have always liked this color scheme for some reason, i know it is very basic, and nothing truly special, but it always looked cool to me, then again blue is my favorite color, but i like this one better than the all blue vf-1j

Battlecry doesn't have Max's TV VF-1A colors as an option. It only has his VF-1J scheme (all blue).

However, the Japanese PS2 Macross game has both. (It also has the DYRL schemes for Hikaru (1A and 1S), Max (1S), and Kakizaki, the TV 1J schemes for Hikaru and Millia, the Skull One scheme, brown cannon fodder, and the standard VF-1D, VT-1, and VE-1 schemes. In addition, you can do some light customization based on the three "standard" schemes for the VF-1A (mostly monotone), VF-1J (wing stripes), and VF-1S (chestplate chevron).)

Battlecry doesn't have Max's TV VF-1A colors as an option. It only has his VF-1J scheme (all blue).

However, the Japanese PS2 Macross game has both. (It also has the DYRL schemes for Hikaru (1A and 1S), Max (1S), and Kakizaki, the TV 1J schemes for Hikaru and Millia, the Skull One scheme, brown cannon fodder, and the standard VF-1D, VT-1, and VE-1 schemes. In addition, you can do some light customization based on the three "standard" schemes for the VF-1A (mostly monotone), VF-1J (wing stripes), and VF-1S (chestplate chevron).)

Plus there is the Hikaru's VF-4 lightning III seen in flshback 2012. YUM :p