Hey check this out!

VortexVFX

this turbo teen looks disturbing, good thing i never saw it.

turbo.gif

is it me or this looks like an instructional poster on how to kill yourself by landing on a car?

Hehe... not to mention the red colors. :rolleyes: Uh... Oh.... No way out! Leave me alone!! AAhhhh.... dead./

Even worse then the possesed kids on Transformers commercials with those scary green eyes..

Edited by Kin

"A mighty robot that transformed into a...cigarette lighter." The hells? No wonder Japan is a country of chain smokers.

The story, according to English anime journalist/author Jonathan Clements is that a production team were stuck for ideas for a new show one day, so simply emptied the contents of their pockets onto a table - and got their idea from there! :blink:

"A mighty robot that transformed into a...cigarette lighter." The hells? No wonder Japan is a country of chain smokers.

The story, according to English anime journalist/author Jonathan Clements is that a production team were stuck for ideas for a new show one day, so simply emptied the contents of their pockets onto a table - and got their idea from there! :blink:

That's sad....

I've never seen Lightan but I'm trying to think of any advantages of being able to transform into a lighter?

Maybe to spy on your enemies by taking on the form of an everyday object and being able to sit in a room unnoticed?

Hmmm.. Anyone got any other ideas?

Well I think the teacher will confiscate the lighter and tell my parents I became a potential pyromaniac.. :D

On the other hand if any R&B artist need some *bling *bling, they dont have to look far B))

Yo check my lightan yall!!

Edited by Kin

That's sad....

That's brilliant!!!

I've never seen Lightan but I'm trying to think of any advantages of being able to transform into a lighter?

Maybe to spy on your enemies by taking on the form of an everyday object and being able to sit in a room unnoticed?

Hmmm.. Anyone got any other ideas?

Well I think the teacher will confiscate the lighter and tell my parents I became a potential pyromaniac.. :D

On the other hand if any R&B artist need some *bling *bling, they dont have to look far B))

Yo check my lightan yall!!

LOL. 'Street Lightan'

Hey! Lightan would never lose his lighter because he...is a lighter...