Street Fighter: The Animated Movie on DVD?

UN Spacy

Does anyone on MW know where I can find the Region 2 release on DVD (that include subtitles)? I've seen it on animenation.com but there's NO way that I'm paying $70 for a friggin DVD. Lemme know if someone has it on DVD. THX! ;)

• Spoken Languages - Japanese

• Subtitle Languages - None

• Running Time - 152

• Region - 2

• NTSC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

» Description

Street Fighter die-hards can now get the full, uncut version of the 1994 Street Fighter II anime movie in widescreen DVD! Six minutes of footage were removed from the American Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie DVD, and the original Japanese music was replaced with an American rock soundtrack. This Japanese special edition DVD contains the complete, uncut and unaltered 102 minute long film, a 45 minute long feature on the history of the Street Fighter video games, and a 5 minute long 'Street Fighter 2 Anime Clip. Please note that this DVD is encoded for DVD Region 2 and is only compatible with a DVD player capable of playing Region 2 NTSC DVDs. It will not play on a standard North American player.

post-26-1094184869_thumb.jpg

best animated movie or movie in general based off a game, stuck truthfully to the feel and story of the game, i haven't seen it any where, you may want to try animekrazy.com, or animearigato.com, or aniespectrum.com, they usually have excellent hard to find stuff for an extremely reasonable price.

best animated movie or movie in general based off a game, stuck truthfully to the feel and story of the game, i haven't seen it any where, you may want to try animekrazy.com, or animearigato.com, or aniespectrum.com, they usually have excellent hard to find stuff for an extremely reasonable price.

Time to do a little searching. :p

BTW. Have you guys seen the UK release in the picture below? What's the deal with THIS version?

post-26-1094234715.jpg

nothing to do with this thread (except it's SFII related) but check out this awesome Cammy statue...

cammy06.jpg

awesome statue,

looks like it even has eyelashes?

Hey i've got that UK version! It's basically an uncut version of the original U.S release (e.g. full chun-li shower scene and extra dubbed profanity). No Japanese audio track though <_<:angry:

It also has the 'special' European soundtrack too :rolleyes:;)

BUT. Isn't the original U.S. release also edited? :(

DAMN. I was hoping it'd have the Japanese audio. :(

European soundtrack? WHAT THE?!?!?!?!

Someone's gotta have this movie on DVD. :(

The worst part of the US version is the lame redone score and soundtrack. Makes me wanna puke.

That I agree except for the fact they used KMFDM for the Chun Li vs "Vega" fight was a good thing. It went really well with the fight.