Special Request!

Fatalist

This is an open request/challenge/whatever to anyone who can make some Macross and Macross Zero or even Macross Plus DUAL monitor wallpapers!!

There's a few of us here at work that would LOVE to have one, but do not have the necessary tools or time to make one.

Have at it folks!!!

And thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey a little off-topic here, but how do you get a wallpaper to stretch across two monitors? I have a ATI Radeon 9200 card with a dual monitor setup (1600x1200 primary 21" and a 1280X1024 secondary 17") but they both display the same background - the 17" just displays it cropped. Is there a setting that I am not aware of that will allow a big graphic to stretch across two monitors or two different backgrounds per monitor?

Thanks,

Wm

Its a setting I believe in the card drivers as well as windows in the "settings" tab of your display (right click on open desktop, properties). You should be able to set it at 2560x1024. As far as physical connection, just make sure you have 2 outputs on your card.

• 3 weeks later...