Posting & You!

Mr.Sci-Fi

lol!

Too bad they made it Steam specific. They should make it more general....as it applies here as well.  <_<

Steam suxx0rz btw.

Heh, I don't think we get as many leet speaking newbees here as over there. Though there are way to many "hello, I'm new here don't roast me" newbee threads here.... <_<

Edited by GobotFool

lol!

Too bad they made it Steam specific. They should make it more general....as it applies here as well.  <_<

Steam suxx0rz btw.

Heh, I don't think we get as many leet speaking newbees here as over there. Though there are way to many "hello, I'm new here don't roast me" newbee threads here.... <_<

I'm not surprised. I lurked here for almost 5 months before I started posting with complimentary "don't roast me" post. You guys are scary. :lol:

lol!

Steam suxx0rz btw.

I'm not surprised. I lurked here for almost 5 months before I started posting with complimentary "don't roast me" post. You guys are scary. :lol:

MacrossWorlders scary? Nah! TBDX, now there is a scary place :ph34r:

I lurked for a long time myself - it was much scarier in the days when you count on a 4-1/2 page lecture from a certain banned member if you mentioned the word, "Robotech". :rolleyes:

But I did have the sense not to make an introduction thread.

hi, my name is KINGNOR, i'm not new here, but please, don't roast me.

i was just wondering, is a veritech faster than a valkyrie?

also how big is the macross

what is macross 7, i hear it sucks.

what happend to rick and lisa?

who would win a star destroyer or macross?

hi, my name is KINGNOR, i'm not new here, but please, don't roast me.

i was just wondering, is a veritech faster than a valkyrie?

also how big is the macross

what is macross 7, i hear it sucks.

what happend to rick and lisa?

who would win a star destroyer or macross?

LOL!

I lurked for a long time myself - it was much scarier in the days when you count on a 4-1/2 page lecture from a certain banned member if you mentioned the word, "Robotech". :rolleyes:

Don't remember anyone like that. Must have been before my time.