Question about Milia Pilot Position...

RosarioLuv

I don't own a Q-rau yet so indulge me please. Does the milia pilot toy's legs go into the Q-rau's backpack? Or does it slide down into the legs somehow?

In either case, does anyone happen to know the REAL way her legs should go in the anime? I always assumed her legs go into the Q-rau's legs, and her arms go into the Q-rau arms. Is that right? Or is it more like a little cockpit where she controls things from a center console?

leg goes into the backpack

if you notice, the backpack on the q-rau toy is much larger than the line art.

and I don't know how it works out in the anime... there would be some major problems with the pilot's legs going into the legs of the suit... some of the poses the q-rau does would involve ripping the leg out at the hip.

and the arms do not go into the arms of the suit.. the pilot would be doing an iron cross the whole time or they have some serious shoulders... the arms are in front of the pilot, the little cockpit thing is more correct.

Oh man, I can hear the fanboys coming! :lol:

:unsure: huh? whahapan?

Oh man, I can hear the fanboys coming!  :lol:

:unsure: huh? whahapan?

Nuthin, it's just that for the typical Fanboy, part of your thread title is very provacative...

Where do her legs go? :lol:

And, as Eugimon pointed out, when the Millia pilot fig was first mentioned, there were complaints that she was not busty, or lusty enough, and that her little PVC butt was misshapen. Hard to believe?, YES. But, did it really happen right here at Macross World? - YES. :lol:

lol, oh boy, I made it TOO easy for ya guys! What's wrong with me? I shoulda seen that one comin.....why can't MY mind be in the gutter? lol :ph34r: