www.dyrl.com

Basara

Raymonds and Diones wedding web site,they have a count down they presently have been married for 185 days.the pictures of the wedding are in perfect impecable backgrounds(such as mansions and perfect gardensand flowers.I think his suit could have been better.Very envyable none the less.But I dont see the conection between the macross show and the wedding.Maybe dyrl has cult status in Japan.I dont know????

Edited by geecie30

Someone tell em! :D

can somebody explain the DYRL/Harmony Gold connection?

thanks...

The initials of the happy couple are DY-RL...

DYRL is the movie that Harmony Gold is merchandising on DVD right now.

The connection is, at least HG can't use DYRL.com as the website to market it...

That's all!

I can't tell- are they Japanese, Chinese, Korean, what?

HG has been trying to leverage its Macross license to sell toys based on Do You Remember Love, and they've snagged a couple domain names, like macrossmovie.com so that people who look for DYRL on the net will get directed to robotech.com.

Poor guy....the bride's favourite activities are SLEEPING.

ROFLMAO!

And in the Photo Album main page, he looks angry and about to uppercut his wife on the verge of sleepiness. Ok i shall go stand in the corner.

Edited by wolfx

Poor guy....the bride's favourite activities are SLEEPING.

ROFLMAO!

And in the Photo Album main page, he looks angry and about to uppercut his wife on the verge of sleepiness. Ok i shall go stand in the corner.

Dang, she should marry me, next to collecting Valks and spending hours on the internet sleeping is also my favorite 'activity'. :lol:

can somebody explain the DYRL/Harmony Gold connection?

thanks...

The initials of the happy couple are DY-RL...

DYRL is the movie that Harmony Gold is merchandising on DVD right now.

The connection is, at least HG can't use DYRL.com as the website to market it...

That's all!

I can't tell- are they Japanese, Chinese, Korean, what?

Well, considering how they have Chinese surnames... I'm guessing they're Chinese...

Someone really should tell them... myabe they can put up a token banner somewhere...

Raymonds and Diones wedding web site,they have a count down they presently have been married for 185 days.

Countdown?? To what, divorce?! :o:lol:

Heh, something else that is a mild coincidence is that if you go to Karaoke in Japan, you'll also find DYRL the song in the "Wedding Songs" section. :p

wow, I hate all you pretty people. I wish I were pretty. Although Mr. Lee there gives me hope. The wifey there is nice to look at, but man, how exciting can she be? Her aspirations are to not work, travel around, drink lemon water, and sleep?

Conclusion: Useless but Pretty Girls match well with Nerdy Rich IT Dudes.

Moral of the Story:

FOR GIRLS: If you're useless, you better be nice to look at.

FOR GUYS: If you're not nice to look at, you better be "useful."

Food for thought: Can two useless but pretty people maintain a happy marriage?

More Food for thought: Would two useful-but-ugly people ever go for each other?

I only ask because it is out of my domain; I am neither pretty to look at nor useful. I guess I'd be the nerdy poor dude. The only thing I have going for me is my custom extended nosecone, lol.