MACROSS ZERO ZERO

Renato

The first time I saw Macross Zero episode 4 was on DVD in a shop which was showing it on a big screen, it had the "resume title" function on so it only played the episode itself, none of the other stuff on the DVD, if there was any other than the ads.

This week, since I have been living without a TV for four months, I decided to buy a second hand televideo when I found a good deal. So I decided to rent MZero 4 and this time concentrate whilst watching it.

Now, I dunno if this is a VHS-only deal or what, but I haven't heard anybody on these boards mention the "extra" thing at the end of the episode yet.

The "Macross Zero Zero" trailer.

It's obviously supposed to be a joke... The orange thing that's on the can of "Genki Fresh Juice" or whatever from episode 2 goes on an adventure to search for the Bird-man.. Strangest thing is, it's all live action (apparently filmed during the staff research trip to the tropics, with some real-life Tomcats as well), except for some of the CG scenes from the earlier episodes where they've put the orange guy in the cockpit of the VF-0.

I dunno, I just don't get it... Has no-one else seen this??

Oh. Well, never mind, then.

Are there more "special" things like this on the other episodes?

On the Anbu files, I'm pretty sure there's nothing on them. The first episode on DVD has an add for the upcoming model kits, Macross typing game, the Macross the Tribute ad, and 20th Anniversary DVD ad. And after all that they have a bunch of previews. ;)

This is the first I've heard of it. Does anyone know if it's available for download?

Ditto

Did I miss something , I never heard anyone talk about it until now , I assumed the DVDs just came with the OVAs and nothing else since that was one of the strongest critics thrown at it.

:unsure:

How do i know who is production company..??

Of all four eps that i have received they all olook diff..

from faded cover art to bad subs to clear/or black outer cases..

My third ep has art work printed on the inside cover....

Am I the only one who saw it and said "WTF is this crap?" Not funny. Just dumb. Quit dicking around with dolls and finish the damned series, guys.

Must be, as I found it really damn funny. Besiodes, taking a break to do silly stuff can speed up actual work.

Am I the only one who saw it and said "WTF is this crap?" Not funny. Just dumb. Quit dicking around with dolls and finish the damned series, guys.

Chill. We all want them to finish, do you want it done fast or do you want it done right? ;)