WORLD’S FINEST 'fan' film

Amped

Well, coming hot on the heels of the Robin short...this one looks to be more than what the average 'fan' has coin to produce. WORLD’S FINEST is also produced by Sandy Collora, who brought us the Batman: Dead End short.

http://www.superherohype.com/superman/index.php?id=1769

http://www.jimbowers.biz/Collora_WF.htm

Keep in mind these guys are professionals in the industry. These amount to fairly decent-budgeted self-promo pieces. Nonetheless, should be interesting to see the final product!

post-26-1090561078_thumb.jpg

Wow, that's toit like a toiger!! hehe, Can't wait to see the trailer! That makes a good superman. It'd be cool if they can cast him in the new superman movie. :p:D:lol:

In OTHER news....wtf? Neil Gaiman's Death : High Cost Of Living is gonna be a live action adaptation? Sweet!

http://www.superherohype.com/index.php?id=1774

wow, really? I wonder who's gonna play her. And it sounds like it's gonna be one of those hilary duff type of movies. Or at least some kinda teen comedy/romance type of movie. <_<:p:D:lol:

Caught this off fanfilms.com. Not bad. Definitely has the same 'professional' feel as Dead End had. Still think I prefer Grayson, but that may just be because I'm not much of a Superman fan. Grayson (until the Justice League cameos) felt like it WAS a trailer for a movie that actually had some meat to it. While World's Finest definitely has a story (as opposed to Dead End's empty visual feast), it still feels too much like a mash of imagery...heck, it appears like a good chunk of the entire Lois/Clark relationship would take place in this film if it was the whole movie.

Still, I would rather pay either creator $8 to watch their under <10 minute shorts than pay the same money to WB to watch 90 minutes of Catwoman or Jack Black's Green Lantern...

Interesting. I always thought Mike O'Hearn (that's the guy playing Superman in the pic) would've made a good Superman, at least physically. But can he act? He's a martial artist and bodybuilder.. not an actor.

Interesting. I always thought Mike O'Hearn (that's the guy playing Superman in the pic) would've made a good Superman, at least physically. But can he act? He's a martial artist and bodybuilder.. not an actor.

I dunno... He did a movie called "Barbarian" but I can't find it to rent.

Thanks Mellow Yellow

"Greyson" is pretty good...it has the right feeling.

Can anyone recomend any other good fan films? :)

-Jin

You need to see 'Party at Kitty and Stud's'

Cool. They got Clark Bartram to reprise his role!

I like this Superman better than the Superman in the Grayson short. The costume looks more professional than the Party City halloween costume on Grayson. And look at the "S". It looks more like the "S" in the 70's/80's Superman movies than any other live action version of Superman. Nice Touch.

i thought the grason superman looked better, tough, stoic. more old school. the guy in worlds finest, definatly looks the part as well, but he goes more the rout of "sexy hunk" superman.

just my opinion, i liked grason-supes better.

the gritty batman kicks butt, but a few of the shots are kinda weird. why does he jump up on the dinner table in that one scene? unless that was in the middle of a fight or something, that seemed like kinda an odd thing for batman to do.

anyway, good stuff, better than the last couple hollywood superhero movies i've seen.